Item # PW 0002
Life Gold - Dog Detox
Detoxify your dog from harsh chemicals, and toxins
- Support for the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Scavenges free radicals
- Supports antioxidant function
- Promotes long-term health
Order Life Gold today and help your dog re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life!
90 - day money-back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
1 bottle is a 1 month supply for most dogs
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for dogs when their quality of life has been compromised. More immune system and anti-oxidant protection may be needed at this time. Dogs with a suppressed immune system can be more at risk for the increased effects of oxidative damage. In the later stages of damage, there may be signs such as weight loss, lack of appetite, weakness, unexplained vomiting, abnormal growths or swellings, and many other symptoms depending on the area(s) affected. If you see any of these symptoms or anything else that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and the latest scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using plants from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs a boost.
Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help to address the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system.
Life Gold supports your pet's long-term vitality.
Keeping your pet healthy by detoxifying
Our pets are exposed to far more pollutants than we are. When they are outside, they live closer to the ground than we do. So they inhale pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, and pollutants. In the home, they are breathing in the residues of cleaning products and detergents. They also pick these toxins up on their paws, which they then lick, transferring them into their gastrointestinal systems. Furthermore, many commercial pet foods contain large numbers of chemical preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, as well as fillers that our pets can’t digest. The result of our pets being exposed to all these toxins is that veterinarians are regularly reporting illnesses that were rarely seen a generation ago. Normal immune system responses can become overwhelmed by the accumulation of toxins. A breakdown in the immune system allows invading microorganisms to proliferate, resulting in illness. Common symptoms of toxified animals include:
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Skin rashes and recurrent infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Respiratory problems
Periodic detoxification, as a matter of course, may help to prevent the accumulation of toxic materials in the body, and support the organs of elimination. A cleansing period is like giving the body a "tune-up". You wouldn't expect your car to function well without a tune-up, and the body is the same. A long, healthy life is the result of treating the body well.
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Will Life Gold really help my pet?
Depending on the current health status of your pet, there may or may not be noticeable changes. Life Gold works to support and maintain the organs of elimination without harsh purging or stimulation. Gentle detoxification is a process that works over days and weeks to restore a balanced state of health. In older animals or animals with long-standing health issues, there may be a more noticeable change and increase in vitality.
How long does it take before I see results?
Most pet owners that we have heard from reported they have noticed changes in their pet’s health after about a month or so. A detoxification process for a dog should not occur quickly or with dramatic purging! This would undoubtedly leave the dog feeling sick, possibly uncomfortable, and depleted of energy. Life Gold does not induce purging of any sort.
Should I consult my Veterinarian before using it?
If your vet is prescribing other treatment, it is always good to consult with her or him before administering other products or supplements to your pet.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Life Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Life Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs collected ethically in the wild to ensure the future populations of the species.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not to be used if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with blood thinners. Discontinue if weakness or vomiting occurs.
For animal use only. Does not require refrigeration. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus): Considered a type of mushroom that grows mainly on birch tress, this fungus is known for its naturally occurring antioxidant content. It contains plysaccharides that are used for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regenerative action.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense): One of this flower's actions has traditionally been called "alterative", meaning that it possesses a gentle action to "purify the blood from toxins". It contains small amounts of important vitamins and minerals that provide easily absorbed nutritive value. It can also stimulate the appetite.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): High is mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum): Used effectively to normalize bowel movements, this plant (also known as Chinese Rhubarb) is not to be confused with the garden variety. It enhances this cleansing formula by gently helping the body to excrete accumulated material through the bowels.
...360mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin