Item # PW 0002
Out of Stock
Life Gold - Cat Detox
Detoxify your cat from toxins, and harsh chemicals
- Support for the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Scavenges free radicals
- Supports antioxidant function
- Promotes long-term health
Order Life Gold today and help your cat re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life!
90 - day money back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
1 bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a natural herbal formulation that will gently cleanse and detoxify your pet, while boosting its immune system. The ingredients in Life Gold are chosen for the multitude of different benefits they offer. Some cleanse and purify. Others stimulate immune response and help to support antioxidant function and may reduce free radical damage. By ingesting natural herbs that cleanse and remove toxins, your pet will also alleviate the underlying causes of the health problems it’s experiencing.
Keeping your pet healthy by detoxifying its body
Our animals are exposed to far more pollutants than we are. When they are outside, they live closer to the ground than we do. So they breathe in pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, and pollutants. Inside, they are inhaling the residues of cleaning products. They also pick these toxins up on their paws, which they then lick, transferring them into their gastrointestinal systems. Furthermore, many commercial pet foods contain large numbers of chemical preservatives, artificial colours and flavours, as well as fillers that our animals can’t digest. Many of us have never thought about the fact that this is what we are giving our pets to eat. The result of being exposed to all these toxins is that veterinarians are regularly reporting illnesses that were rarely seen a generation ago. Normal immune system responses can become overwhelmed by the accumulation of toxins. A breakdown in the immune system allows invading microorganisms to proliferate, resulting in illness. Common symptoms of toxified animals include:
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Skin rashes and recurrent infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Respiratory problems
If you want to keep your pet healthy, you need to help it rid these toxins from its body. If you do, you can reverse health imbalances and have a stronger, happier, and longer-living animal.
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Can Life Gold really help my pet?
The ingredients have all been chosen by experts for their abilities to cleanse and purge the body. They will remove unnatural toxins and stimulate your pet’s immune system.
How long does it take before I see results?
Life Gold will start working quickly. But, just as it took time for toxins to build up in your pet’s body, it will take time for Life Gold to remove them. You should see improvements in your pet’s health after about a month or so.
Should I consult my Veterinarian before using it?
This is a safe, natural supplement. However, if your vet is prescribing other treatment, it’s always good to consult with them before administering the product to your pet.
Why choose Life Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not to be used if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with blood thinners. Discontinue if weakness and vomiting occurs.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)**: Considered a type of mushroom that grows mainly on birch tress, this fungus is known for its naturally occurring antioxidant content. It contains plysaccharides that are used for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus)*: A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa)*: Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense)*: One of this flowers actions has traditionally been called "alterative", meaning that it possesses a gentle action to "purify the blood of toxins". It contains small amounts of important vitamins and minerals that provide easily absorbed nutritive value. It can also stimulate the appetite.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella)*: High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)**: High is mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum)*: Used effectively to normalize bowel movements, this plant (also known as Chinese Rhubarb) is not to be confused with the garden variety. It enhances this cleansing formula by gently helping the body to excrete accumulated material through the bowels
...360mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild-harvested
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin