Item # PW 0002
Life Gold - Cat Detox
Detoxify your cat from toxins, and harsh chemicals
- Support for the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Scavenges free radicals
- Supports antioxidant function
Order Life Gold today and help your cat re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life!
90 - day money-back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
1 bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a natural herbal formulation that will gently cleanse and detoxify, while supporting normal immunity. The ingredients in Life Gold are chosen for the multitude of different benefits they offer. Some cleanse and purify. Others support good immune response and supply antioxidant function, reducing free radical damage.
Keeping your feline healthy through detoxification
Our cats are exposed to far more pollutants than we are. Inside and outside, they live closer to the ground than we do. So they inhale pesticides, insecticides, fertilizers, and pollutants. In the home, they are breathing in particles of cleaning products and, if their owners smoke, they are exposed to dangerous carcinogens. They also pick these toxins up on their paws, which they then lick, transferring them into their gastrointestinal systems. Furthermore, many commercial cat foods contain large numbers of chemical preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, as well as fillers that our felines can’t digest. Many of us have never thought about the fact that this is what we are giving our cats to eat. The result of being exposed to all these toxins is that veterinarians are regularly reporting illnesses that were rarely seen a generation ago. Normal immune system responses can become overwhelmed by the accumulation of toxins. A breakdown in the immune system allows invading microorganisms to proliferate, resulting in illness. Common symptoms of toxified animals include:
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Skin rashes and recurrent infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
- Respiratory problems
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Can Life Gold really help my feline friend?
Detoxification is a boost to a pet's health regimen. It might be helpful to think of it as a tune-up for the body. Just like our cars function well with regular tune-ups, the organ systems, like the mechanisms inside our cars, function a lot better when they are clean and given adjustments. Life Gold supports the systems of elimination, including the lymphatic system, to be able to excrete any toxins that our pets have been exposed to. By pulling out toxins from the deeper layers of tissues, and allowing them to circulate out via the urine and feces, there a greater liklihood of wellbeing and long-term health and vitality.
How long does it take before I see results?
Most cat owners tell us that they notice positive results of some kind within about of month of administering this product. Life Gold works gently without harsh purgatives or stimulants.
Should I consult my Veterinarian before using it?
If your vet is prescribing other treatment, it’s always good to consult with her or him before administering a new supplement or product to your pet.
Why choose Life Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not to be used if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with blood thinners. Discontinue if weakness or vomiting occurs.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus): Considered a type of mushroom that grows mainly on birch tress, this fungus is known for its naturally occurring antioxidant content. It contains plysaccharides that are used for maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regenerating action.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pratense): One of this flower's actions has traditionally been called "alterative", meaning that it possesses a gentle action to "purify the blood" from toxins. It contains small amounts of important vitamins and minerals that provide easily absorbed nutritive value. It can also stimulate the appetite.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): High is mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum): Used effectively to normalize bowel movements, this plant (also known as Chinese Rhubarb) is not to be confused with the garden variety. It enhances this cleansing formula by gently helping the body to excrete accumulated material through the bowels.
...360mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin