Item # PW 0021
Calming Care for Cat Anxiety and Stress
Natural anxiety and stress support for cats
Natural support for your pets moods:
- Helps pets maintain balanced behavior
- Gently supports the nervous system
- Assists with hyperactivity
- Recommended for anxiety & nervousness
- Non drowsy
- No negative side effects
Order Calming Care today and help your cat have a great day, everyday.
90 day money back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
What is Calming Care?
Calming Care is an all natural herbal supplement designed to gently assist cats with level and balanced moods. The herbal ingredients in this formula are meant to be administered daily, with a long term outlook. They are non sedating and will not cause your cat to feel sleepy or drowsy. Calmin Care helps your pet feel at ease in different situations or with life in general.
Calming Care contains eight herbal ingredients that holistically work together on the nervous system, stress hormones and brain neurotransmitters. Herbalists and naturopaths define medicinal herbs in broad classifications. The herbs in Calming Care are defined as nerve restoratives, nerve tonics and adaptogens.
- Nerve restoratives help to rejuvenate nerve cell integrity when there has been some degeneration due to stress, lack of nutrients needed by the nervous system or other causes.
- Nerve tonics restore the nerve fibers and the sheaths that protect the nerves. These herbs help to resolve feelings of stress, including anxiousness.
- Adaptogens are a class of herbs that assist the bodys stress response and immunity.
Help your pet enjoy life - and enjoy life with your pet!
What is Calming Care used for?
Some animals experience moods that could be defined as anxious, stressed out, aggressive or hyperactive. The cause may be known or unknown but there is not always an easy solution to helping a cat feel calm and self assured.
Calming Care is one part of the solution. Along with a healthy diet, appropriate social interaction and physical activity, your pet can benefit from a daily supplement that assists the bodys ability to handle stress, restore normal moods and a sense of positive wellbeing.
Calming Care is not assiciated with negative side effects. If your pet is taking antidepressants or other medications, please review the cautions.
A note from our veterinarian...
As a general rule, expect gradual results within the first two to three weeks, although some animals show positive results in the first week. The herbs in this formula take time to be effective because they are working to normalize neurotransmitters, stress hormones and nerve cell integrity. Herbs that work quickly (within half an hour) for relaxation also tend to be tranquilizing or sedating. Calming Care does not sedate or make an animal sleepy. Instead, it helps your dog to remain normally calm and at ease - yet pleasantly alert. For many pets, this product contributes to a general good mood and restful sleep.
If your pet experiences anxiety, hyperactivity or is easily moved to aggression or stress, Calming Care may be a helpful supplement to administer.
Animal behaviors are largely a result of their history, environment, breeding/training and general condition of their health. Undesirable behaviors or aggression may not be something that can be addressed with an herbal supplement.
What Calming Care can do is support the nervous system so that your pet has a chance to act and react in a normal way. Maintaining the health of nerves can be just as important as helping an organ that isn't functioning optimally.
If your pet has been taking prescription medications, it is highly advisable to supplement your pets diet with a multivitamin. Consult a veterinarian for any safety precautions and dosages in relation to your pets current health status.
Most medications leave the body low in certain vitamins and/or minerals. If nutrient levels are low, it can begin to affect other parts of the body, including the nervous system and this can play a role in mood changes. Please consider the importance of an adequate nutrient profile if your pet experiences anxiety or related conditions. It is so important that a good nutritional foundation is maintained.
Along with a supplement like Calming Care, take your whole pet into consideration: diet and nutrition, exercise and play, stressful triggers in the environment and whether your pet is mirroring the stress he or she sees in the home.
Can my cat take Calming Care with medications?
May affect blood levels of cyclophosphamide, acetaminophen. Do not use with blood thinners. Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar. Use caution with SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors), MAOIs (monoamine oxidase inhibitor) and high or low blood pressure. May interfere with metabolism of indinavir, cyclosporine, digoxin, midazolam, fexofenadine and theophylline.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Calming Care comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Why choose Calming Care for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Calming Care is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- NSF Certified GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States
Who makes Calming Care?
Calming Care is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily.
Give 1 drop for every 2lbs (1kg) of body weight up to 50lbs (25kg). Over 50lbs, add 1 drop for every 4 lbs (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals may be finicky! Calming Care is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use with blood thinners. Monitor blood sugar if using with blood-sugar-lowering drugs as some herbs may lower blood sugar. Use caution with SSRIs, MAOIs and high or low blood pressure. May interfere with metabolism of indinavir, cyclosporin, digoxin, midazolam, fexofenadine and theophylline. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Ashwagandha root (Withania somnifera)*: Of Indian and African origin, Ashwagandha has the ability to support the nervous system, particularly nervous irritability and exhaustion (supportive to the adrenal glands as an adaptogen). Considered a tonic to the nervous system, it has been known to help with cognition and concentration. While it is known to help with overall relaxation, it will not cause sedation. Its affects can be noted with ongoing use.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena fatua)*: Oat seed is one of the most useful nerve restoratives available. It is highly nutritive specifically to nerve cells and can be of help when the brain has been on "overdrive".
- Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)*: Called Tulsi in the Ayurvedic tradition, this eastern herb has shown promising results in animal tests to reduce both stress and stress hormones. In India, Holy Basil has been used for centuries for multiple health conditions for the heart, lungs and joints to name a few.
- Eleuthero root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)*: Associated with good mental health, good hormonal stress response and improving the bodys physical response to stress. Eleuthero is native to parts of Asia and eastern regions of Russia. It was once called Siberian Ginseng, although it bears no relation to the Panax Ginseng plants.
- Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea)†: Rhodiola exhibits its actions by gently normalizing the activity of neurotransmitters in the brain, such as dopamine and serotonin. Rhodiola also helps the adrenal glands respond normally to stress. Our Rhodiola contains 5% rosavins, a group of constituents found to be the most active part of the plant.
- Bacopa herb (Bacopa monnieri)*: Strong evidence shows Bacopa's ability to aid the body in situations of acute and chronic stress by normalizing neurotransmitter levels. Called Brahmi in Ayurvedic medicine, Bacopa is a frequently used herb in India to enhance mental activity and rejuvenate the body.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora)*: Used extensively to promote feelings of relaxation, Skullcap has a long history of use for anxiety, tension and helping restore restful sleep patterns.
- St. John's Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum)*: Clinical trials (animals) using St. John's Wort have shown a decrease in stress-related behavior after exposure to stress. Well known as an herbal mood stabilizer, this herb is considered a relaxing nervine also used to restore nerves and nerve sensation.
...508mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or †selectively imported
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin