Item # PW 0011
Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Cats with Allergies
Support for occasional discomfort associated with season allergies in cats
- Supports healthy, normal response to seasonal allergies
- Helps maintain normal immune activity and histamine response
- Helps with symptoms such as face rubbing, watery eyes, sneezing, breathing difficulties associated with airborne allergens
- May reduce swelling and excess mucous production in nasal passages
Order Nettle-Eyebright Gold today and help your cat maintain a healthy immune response to environmental and season changes.
90 day money back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml) is a 4 month supply for most average sized (up to 12lb) cats.
About Cat Allergies
Allergies are a common illness affecting cats. Cat allergies are characterized by the body's abnormal reaction to internal or external stimuli and are caused by many different factors. Allergic reactions can be different from one cat to another, even for the same allergen. It is important to try to find the cause for of allergies, even though it can be difficult. Along with working towards finding the cause, the use of herbs is recommended to ease the symptoms, and also to strengthen the immune system.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is a combination of herbal ingredients designed by our holistic veterinarian for cat allergies (allergic rhinitis or hay fever). The herbs, Nettle and Eyebright are two of the main ingredients and have been used extensively for natural support of seasonal allergies. Other herbs in this formula help to support the immune system and the specific reactions experienced by cats when airborne antigens affect them.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold used for?
Allergic rhinitis (or hay fever), a condition commonly experienced by humans, can be experienced by cats in much the same way. Tissues in the nasal passages become inflamed and itchy. You may notice your cat rubbing his or her nose to gain relief. Watery, red eyes, sneezing and excess nasal mucous are all common signs of allergic rhinitis. Springtime symptoms are usually caused by tree pollens, while weeds and other plants like grasses, can be the culprits as the weather gets warmer in summer and fall months.
Recommended for intermittent use, as needed. May help with occasional discomfort associated with seasonal allergies.
Other substances can also elicit the same types of symptoms. Fungal spores and molds may be present indoors, particularly in damp areas like basements or garages. Dust or dust mites are common triggers and are found in carpets, bedding, window coverings, mattresses and furniture covered with fabric. Sensitivities are not experienced the same way by everyone or every pet but, rather, are unique to each individual's immune system. It may be helpful to avoid having your pet in areas (outdoor or indoor) that seem to make the symptoms worse. An air purifier indoors can also be beneficial.
When pollens or other microscopic particles are inhaled by cats with overly sensitive immune systems, a chain reaction occurs. A sensitized immune system will produce antibodies to combat the antigens. The antibodies cause other chemicals to be produced in the body, called mediators. One common mediator is histamine. It is the mediators that have an affect on the tissues, particularly on the nose, eyes and respiratory tract.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold targets this reaction in four ways:
- By providing natural anti-histamines
- By supporting the overall health of the immune system
- By providing ingredients that support the comfort of nasal passages, decrease excess mucous production and support the respiratory tract
- By helping with inflammation that can cause discomfort
Can my cat take Nettle-Eyebright Gold with medications?
Not to be used with hypotensive drugs.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Nettle-Eyebright Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Nettle-Eyebright Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Nettle-Eyebright Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs prior to surgery. Use caution with hypotension (low blood pressure). May be a GI irritant. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): A highly nutritive herb, common Nettle has amounts of calcium, iron and silica. It also contains small amounts of plant histamines that incite an anti-histamine response to occasional, season allergies.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale): Often used in remedies that affect the eyes, nose and throat, Eyebright supports normal mucous production and is an appropriate herb for sneezing, watery eyes and an irritated throat.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): The leaf of Yerba Santa works specifically on the respiratory system to help support normal amounts of mucous production in the lungs. It can also support expectoration and thus, comfortable breathing and normal, clear airways.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): The root of the Turmeric plant (called a rhizome) possesses useful applications in many parts of the body. In this formula, it is acting on the underlying triggered immune reaction and helps to maintain a normal response in sensitive cats.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia): Known for its astringency, Ambrosia is able to help tighen the mucous membranes and lessen secretions in the nasal cavity.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): This fragrant herb helps the body's immunity and also supports a normal reaction to histamine. It is also mildly relaxing.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): The leaves of the Olive tree assist the body's overall normal, healthy immunity. They are also mildly astringent.
...521mg per 20 drops/ml
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Vitamin C supports the body's natural immunity and helps maintain normal amounts of mucous production.
...30mg per 20 drops/ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin