Item # PW 0010
Agile Joints - Cat Arthritis and Joint Support
Helps to support your cats mobility and joint health
- May help alleviate the discomfort associated with normal, daily exercise and activity.
- Helps maintain flexibility and normal, comfortable motion
- Addresses joints, cartilage, ligaments and joint fluid
- May benefit normal recovery following orthopedic surgery
- Appropriate for cats of all ages
Order Agile Joints today and help your cat maintain agility and an active quality of life!
- 90 day money back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 4 month supply for most cats
Our 17 year old female cat has great health with the exception of joint stiffness in the back legs and hips. She had been showing discomfort walking, climbing stairs and jumping to the couch for a couple of years, getting progressively worse. About 10 days in, we both noticed that she seemed to be walking better and was having no trouble jumping up to join us on the couch. She's now taking the stairs much easier, using both back legs moving independently instead pulling herself up by the front legs and hopping her back legs up. Plus, she wants to play all the time and is generally more lively. I would recommend this product to anyone whose cat has joint issues.
— Mississauga Red from Mississauga, ON
What is Agile Joints?
Agile Joints was formulated to address mobility and help maintain a normal range of motion in the joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
From our holistic veterinarian... "In my practice, almost all the pets over the age of ten need some degree of support to maintain normal cartilage"
What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all sizes and breeds.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and takes waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components of the joint tissue by supporting the underlying normal physiology. It also reduces free radical formation that can affect the joint.
A note from the Doctor...
- Agile Joints may work very effectively given on its own. Agile Joints can also work in unison to allow greater absorption of ingredients from a complementary joint supplement you may already be using.
- A good diet goes a long way for maintaining healthy joints and keeping weight within a healthy range. Excess weight can put more stress on the joints.
Can my cat take Agile Joints with medications?
If your pet is taking medications, it is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using the product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Agile Joints comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Agile Joints for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of teh herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes Agile Joints?
Agile Joints is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Agile Joints is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy.
If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration. Use caution with renal dysfunction.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa)*: This powerful herb has been the subject of many studies in recent years, particularly for its usefulness in joint health. It has been found to target key pathways that affect the joint. It is highly antioxidant and also used for general immunity and digestive health.
- Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens)*: One of the main herbs used for the joints, both in animals and humans. Devil's Claw contains high values of a constituent called iridoid glycosides. This constituent has been shown to have a significant affect on all joints of the body.
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis)*: Often used by athletes to improve performance, this well known herb contains specific components that keep joints moving easily.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale)*: Full of minerals, Dandelion root works in a supportive role in this formula to keep healthy levels of uric acid and aids the body to metabolize (through the liver) and excrete normal amounts of waste products and water
- Horsetail herb (Equisetum arvense)*: This prehistoric plant contains high amounts of silica, an important mineral for joints and bones. Also rich in bioflavonoids, it has the ability to protect cells and connective tissue.
- Alfalfa herb (Medicago sativa)*: The nutrition found in Alfalfa has particular usefulness for joints in that it helps to keep the blood more alkaline (rather than acidic). Acidic conditions can work against joint health.
- Yucca root (Yucca glauca)**: Native to Mexico, Yucca root is a food source plant containing valuable phytochemicals for use with joints (steroidal saponins and reservatrol).
- Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale)*: Somewhat similar to the action of the root, the leaf of this plant has an affinity to allow normal excretion through the kidneys, flushing out waste products and excess water.
- Boswellia gum (Boswellia serrata)†: Agile Joints contains a small amount of Boswellia gum. This potent resin, containing boswellic acid, has been studied for its powerful affect on joint health.
...443mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
- Bromelain: Commonly used for digestion, this enzyme from pineapple stems is also aptly utilized for maintaining joint agility. Bromelain, containing proteolytic enzymes, has been used to support sports injuries and for normal recovery following orthopedic surgery.
...48GDU per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are * certified organic, **ethically wild-harvested or †selectively imported
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin