Item # PW 0002
Life Gold - Cat Cancer Support
Helps manage the symptoms of feline cancer
- Support for the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Scavenges free radicals
- Supports antioxidant function
- Promotes long-term health
- 90 - day money back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
My cat, Gryphon, had bone cancer 3.5 years ago. We amputated his leg and the oncologist said that he still would only live 7 months. I immediately started him on this product 2x a day, and he has now been in remission for 3.5 years. I firmly believe in this product and the effect it has on cancer. I will never miss a dose!
— Silver from Carrollton, GA
Give your Cat the best chance at a High Quality of Life!
You have talked to your vet and they have told you what your options are. For certain cancers there are conventional treatments that may help, but in most cases the prognosis is not good.
As with human cancer, the precise causes of cat cancer are not always known. We know it is partly genetic, plus there are contributing factors like:
- Diet (e.g. poor diet, food additives, etc.)
- Environment (polluted water and air, etc.)
- Advanced age and stress
All these factors can damage your cat's immune system, weakening their body's natural ability to fight cancerous cells.
Keep your cat's immune system strong and its mood positive and you will support their ability to deal with cancer. You’ll also keep him happier and more comfortable.
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for cats when their quality of life has been compromised. More immune system and anti-oxidant protection may be needed at this time. Cats with a suppressed immune system can be more at risk for the increased effects of oxidative damage. In the later stages of damage, there may be signs such as weight loss, lack of appetite, weakness, unexplained vomiting, abnormal growths or swellings, and many other symptoms depending on the area(s) affected. If you see any of these symptoms or anything else that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and the latest scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using herbs from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pets quality of life needs support.
Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help to address the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system.
Life Gold supports your pets long-term vitality.
What is Life Gold used for?
Life Gold addresses a growing need to adequately address the affects of free radical activity in cats.
Life Gold provides support for antioxidant function in the body and may reduce free radical damage. It is safe to use long-term and effectively helps the body to excrete toxins normally through the channels of elimination.
Even if your pet is healthy, Life Gold can be used once or twice each year, to ensure that the body's detoxification systems are working optimally and to help reduce oxidative stress. This provides a foundation for long-term health.
PetWellbeing.com encourages a consultation with your veterinarian if you find lumps, enlarged lymph glands, notice wounds that don't heal, lameness, abnormal bleeding or other symptoms that are alarming.
What are free radicals?
Simply put, free radicals are unstable molecules in the bodies of animals (including humans) that are seeking to stabilize themselves by "stealing" from other molecules. When they do this, they create new free radicals. If free radicals continue in this type of cascading reaction, it can eventually cause damage to the cells. Antioxidant support neutralizes these free radicals by stabilizing them (Oxidative stress is the same as free radical damage).
How do free radicals get into the body?
Some free radicals are normally present in the body but more accumulate as we age. Free radicals can increase when we are exposed to radiation, cigarette smoke, herbicides, toxic chemicals including many household cleaners, and pollution.
Take special care to reduce your pets exposure to toxins, such as avoiding food that contains herbicides/pesticides or meat produced with growth hormones. Inhaling cigarette smoke or riding in the back of a pick-up truck (where they breath in the exhaust), cumulative radiation from many x-rays and strong chemicals from flea and tick management can all be contributing factors to oxidative stress.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Life Gold comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Why choose Life Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not to be used if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with blood thinners. Discontinue if weakness and vomiting occurs.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus): Considered a type of mushroom that grows mainly on birch tress, this fungus is known for its naturally occurring antioxidant content. It contains plysaccharides that are used for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering herb (Trifolium pretense): One of this flowers actions has traditionally been called "alterative", meaning that it possesses a gentle action to "purify the blood of toxins". It contains small amounts of important vitamins and minerals that provide easily absorbed nutritive value. It can also stimulate the appetite.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra): High is mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Turkey Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum): Used effectively to normalize bowel movements, this plant (also known as Chinese Rhubarb) is not to be confused with the garden variety. It enhances this cleansing formula by gently helping the body to excrete accumulated material through the bowels
Total of 360mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild-harvested