Give your Cat the best chance at a Good Quality of Life!
You have talked to your vet and they have told you what your options are. For certain cancers there are conventional treatments that may help, but in most cases the prognosis does not leave you with many options.
As with human cancer, the precise causes of cat cancer are not known. We know that genetics may be a contributing factor, plus there are potential factors like:
- Diet (e.g. poor diet, food additives, etc.)
- Environment (polluted water and air, etc.)
- Advanced age and stress
All these factors can weaken your cat's immune system, limiting his or her body's natural ability to fight cancerous cells.
Keep your cat's immune system strong and his/her mood positive and you will support the ability to deal with cancer. You’ll also keep him or her happier and more comfortable.
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for cats when their quality of life has been compromised. More immune system and anti-oxidant protection may be needed at this time. Cats with a suppressed immune system can be more at-risk for the increased effects of oxidative damage. In the later stages of damage, there may be signs such as weight loss, lack of appetite, weakness, unexplained vomiting, abnormal growths or swellings, and many other symptoms depending on the area(s) affected. If you see any of these symptoms or anything else that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using herbs from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs support.
Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help to support the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system.
Life Gold supports your pet's long-term vitality.
What is Life Gold used for?
Life Gold addresses health situations that require us to adequately handle the effects of free radical activity.
Life Gold provides support for antioxidant function in the body and may reduce free radical damage. It is safe to use long-term and effectively helps the body to excrete toxins normally through the channels of elimination, thus alleviating some of that stress on the body.
Even if your pet is healthy, Life Gold can be used once or twice each year, to ensure that the body's detoxification systems are working optimally and to help reduce oxidative stress. This provides a foundation for long-term health.
PetWellbeing.com encourages a consultation with your veterinarian if you find lumps, enlarged lymph glands, notice wounds that don't heal, lameness, abnormal bleeding or other symptoms that are alarming.
What are free radicals?
Simply put, free radicals are unstable molecules in the bodies of animals (including humans) that are seeking to stabilize themselves by "stealing" from other molecules. When they do this, they create new free radicals. If free radicals continue in this type of cascading reaction, it can eventually cause damage to the cells. Antioxidant support neutralizes these free radicals by stabilizing them. (Oxidative stress is the same as free radical damage.)
How do free radicals get into the body?
Some free radicals are normally present in the body but more accumulate as we age. Free radicals can increase when we are exposed to radiation, cigarette smoke, herbicides and pesticides, toxic chemicals including many household cleaners, and pollution.
Take special care to reduce your pet's exposure to toxins, such as avoiding food that contains herbicides/pesticides or meat produced with growth hormones. Inhaling cigarette smoke, cumulative radiation from multiple X-rays and strong chemicals from flea and tick management can all be contributing factors to oxidative stress.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Life Gold comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Life Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.