Item # PW 0005
BM Tone-Up Gold - Cat Diarrhea Support
All natural supplement for cat diarrhea
- Supports bowel movements that are solidly-formed
- Gentle and fast-acting
- Helps maintain normal stools
- Soothes the intestinal lining
- Safe and non-irritating
- Contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
Guaranteed to help your cat maintain Normal & Solid Stools
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 4 month supply for most cats
... it was appearing [my cat's] diarrhea was going to be a "lifelong" problem. He's been on this product now for about 8 weeks and I'm OVERJOYED to say he hasn't had ONE day of diarrhea since taking the product (before it was up to 2 times/week). I just can't thank you enough for making this product.
— Gigi from Hoboken, NJ
What is BM Tone-Up Gold?
This all-natural supplement is uniquely designed to address the digestive system of a cat when there is occasional imbalance. A cats specific needs are addressed in this comprehensive formula.
What is BM Tone-Up Gold used for?
Whether there has been dietary indiscretion or another common, potential cause for the imbalance to the digestive system, BM Tone-Up Gold supports both the immune system and the gastrointestinal system of your cat. The results should be a more normal transit time of food and water through the digestive tract, less frequent urges, and solid bowel movements.
The digestive tract is one of the body’s main areas of defense to deal with foreign microbes and irritants of all kinds. Occasionally, our cats will ingest or be exposed to articles they are not able to digest properly. Their bodys natural mechanisms work to expel the matter by increasing the muscle contractions of the intestines and flushing out the system. Because motility time is increased, the body does not have time to absorb as much water and the stools become more liquid. BM Tone-Up Gold targets the causes of this reaction and soothes the mucosal lining of the digestive tract.
Cat diarrhea is a very common problem and has many causes
- Mild food poisoning from eating spoiled food
- Changes in diet
- Viral infections
In many cases, the cat simply has a very sensitive stomach, or is reacting to stressful events such as a changed environment.
- Ensure that your pet has constant access to fresh water.
- Note that bowel changes may also be a sign of food intolerance, sensitivity or allergy.
- Be sure your pet is not overeating.
- Do not feed your pet spoiled food.
- Remove access to garbage or toxic substances.
- If the condition persists or becomes severe, seek veterinary assistance immediately.
Why choose BM Tone-Up Gold for my cat?
- Certified organic: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our BM Tone-Up Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes BM Tone-Up Gold?
BM Tone-Up Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Shake well before use.
*Please note: this dosage is only a recommendation and it is advised to increase or decrease the dose as might be appropriate for your cat. Every animal will react somewhat differently, and it is safe to increase or decrease the dose gradually, as needed.
BM Tone-Up Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Do not use with laxatives or blood-thinners. Do not use during pregnancy. Doses signifigantly higher than recommended dose may cause kidney irritaion. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)**: This common North American herb has a specific affinity for the digestive system. It assists the normal function of the liver to pull toxicities from the blood as it passes through the liver. It also supports the muscles of the intestines to contract in a normal, smooth rhythm that is not spastic and uncomfortable.
- Red Raspberry leaf (Rubus idaeus)*: One of the main herbs to tone and astringe the smooth lining of the intestines due to its tannin content. It may also work to normalize excess secretions, such as mucous. It is high in minerals and contains a naturally occurring amount of Vitamin C. This gentle herb’s action on the muscles makes it useful for erratic muscle contractions.
- Bayberry root (Myrica cerifera)**: A specific herb for this formula, Bayberry has a dual action to address potential microbes that may have entered the body through dietary indiscretion and also has a high tannin content to address the affects and possible excess mucous, within the digestive lining.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus)**: With uses in many different areas of the body, Mullein’s inclusion in this formula is to impart an action on the lining and muscles of the gastrointestinal tract. Additionally, it has been used for lymphatic circulation and when there is excess mucous production in the body.
- Agrimony herb (Agrimonia eupatoria)**: Another plant containing tannins (astringent). Agrimony supports the digestive tract’s normal tone and assimilation of food.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis)*: The root of this plant contains high mucilage content and it is this constituent that provides a soothing action to the mucous membranes.
- Myrrh resin (Commiphora mol-mol): Due to its strong taste, only a small amount can be used in this formula, but its inclusion is exceedingly helpful for cats when foreign microbes enter the body.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris)*: A common kitchen herb, a small amount of Thyme combines well with Myrrh to address similar issues.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis)*: In many formulas, the addition of a little Ginger increases the formula’s ability to circulate where it is most needed. It also helps with nausea and digestion.
...400 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin