Item # PW 0007
Kidney Support Gold - Cat Kidney Disease Support
Supports normal and stable kidney function
- Energy levels and moods
- Urination and thirst (hydration)
- Appetite and weight
- General vitality
- Immune support
Guaranteed to help your cat's kidney function
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml) a 4 month supply for most cats
This stuff is amazing! My cat was so sick he was throwing up all the time. His coat was flaky and dry. He didn't move much and he was loosing weight. I felt scared and desperate. I thought I was going to loose him soon. I needed to try something. The first week I started these drops, he changed. His coat got shiny and he hardly had any flakes. He stopped throwing up and he wanted to play again. It's been about 2 months now and he is more active and much healthier. I am so happy I got this medicine. It has saved my cat's life.
— Bethanieg from Los Angeles,CA
Common Symptoms of feline renal (kidney) disease
- Poor coat quality
- Loss of appetite
- Depression and/or vomiting
- Presence of blood in the urine
- Increased frequency of urination
Poor diet, including high sodium (salt) intake is one cause of kidney stones. Pets that have excessive mineral content in the diet are more likely to be affected.
What is Kidney Support Gold?
This unique formula is a gentle yet powerful compbination of herbal ingredients, tested by our holistic veterinarians. Kidney Support Gold is comprised of scientifically researched extracts for supporting total kidney health. The result is a formula that is excellent for aging cats and is an essential part of your cats long term health regime for helping to maintain normal kidney function
The effects of the herbs in Kidney Support Gold have been studied for their "tonic" actions. Tonic herbs are restorative, help maintain vitality and provide nutrition to the body in a way that it can readily absorb.
What is Kidney Support Gold used for?
Kidney Support Gold is for safe, long term use when supporting normal renal function is imperative. This formula is created by using current research of time honored herbs used in traditional Asian medicine for the kidneys and overall vitality.
- Supports normal fluid and electrolyte balance.
- Helps in the maintenance of normal levels of blood urea and creatinine (products of metabolism excreted by the kidneys).
- Supports the health of nephrons (part of the kidneys that help it to filter blood).
- Helps to maintain normal protein excreted in the urine.
- Helps the body's immune system respond normally to bacteria and viruses.
Be sure that your pet is receiving adequate water intake. This is vital to the health of the kidneys. Ensure that a fresh, clean water source is available at all times, encouraging your cat to drink by providing different bowls or "pet fountains". Sometimes flavoring the water can entice your pet to drink more and lower the risk of dehydration.
Your veterinarian can advise you about giving your cat a diet low in protein and phosphate content, both important aspects of supporting the kidneys.
Kidney Support Gold is a safe, natural alternative for your cats general vitality. It really is Gold!
Can my cat take Kidney Support Gold with medications?
Do not use Kidney Support Gold with blood thinners.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Kidney Support Gold comes with a 90 day, money back guarantee.
Why choose Kidney Support Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Kidney Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Kidney Support Gold?
Kidney Support Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Kidney Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Do not use with blood thinners.
Not to be used with diarrhea.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps sinensis)**: Considered a "medicinal mushroom" (or "ascocarp"), this potent ingredient originated in Tibet and is used as a tonic for energy, vigor, normal immune function as well as normal kidney and liver function. It is said to help support normal metabolic processes and all body systems. As well as having antioxidant properties, it also contains amino acids, some B vitamins, minerals, sterols and enzymes.
- Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa)**: This steamed root is a vital herb used widely in the traditional Chinese herbal repertory and contains vitamins C, A and some B vitamins. It is best known for its "tonic" properties to fortify the blood, increase vitality and support capillary integrity. Called Dihuang, this herb is used to "replenish" the kidneys, support normal urination and build the body's normal energy levels following illness.
- Dong Quai root (Angelica sinesis)**: An herb of Eastern Asia, this root is used widely in China for health and as a food. One of its uses is to help carry oxygen to tissues and support normal blood flow. Considered a daily tonic, it has been studied in conjunction with using Astragalus for the kidneys. [Its use to help balance normal hormone levels in the body has led to a misconception that it contains estrogens].
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous)*: One of the best known "adaptogens", Astragalus is a replenishing herb for normal recovery from illness. It protects against free radicals and is widely used for immune health. Studies using Astragalus in combination with Dong Quai root show that these herbs may have an effect on the kidneys to normalize gene expression and help maintain normal, stabilized kidney function.
...375mg / ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are * certified organic or **selectively imported
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin