Item # PW 0018
Thyroid Support Silver for Cat Hypothyroidism
Natural support for cat hypothyroidism
- Helps normalize metabolism
- Boosts the immune system
- Supports the thyroid gland
- Helps to regulate body temperature
- Keeps your cat comfortable and calm
Order Thyroid Support Silver today to help your cat maintain thyroid health!
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml) and is a 4 month supply for an average sized (6-12lb) cat
- Buy 2 bottles and get Free Shipping!
Works very well. My cat, Tigress, likes the taste. She went from laying around sleeping and lethargic most of the day to being playful and alert. It took about 2 weeks to see the biggest difference in her. Her hair is no longer oily and she is getting fur back on her belly.
— By keyman - long time pet owner from Tuscon, AZ
What is Thyroid Support Silver?
This all-natural supplement was designed to give your pet nourishing and restorative support for thyroid function. With gradual and consistent use, Thyroid Support Silver can help to maintain normal levels of thyroid hormones.
What is Thyroid Support used for?
Thyroid Support Silver provides your cat with highly effective, natural herbs that assist the maintenance of thyroid hormone levels. Additionally, this proprietary formula supports the adrenal glands, the immune system and can help peripheral body systems that are affected by the thyroid gland.
The thyroid gland:
The thyroid gland regulates numerous functions by secreting hormones in response to feedback from the body. There are two hormones called T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine). They are manufactured in the thyroid gland under the influence of TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) from the anterior pituitary gland. The thyroid stores T3 and T4 and releases them into the body as needed. Although larger quantities of T4 are secreted, T3 is more potent and more active.
Thyroid hormones increase the metabolic rate and also regulate the body temperature (thermoregulation). They do this by causing cells to take in more oxygen to make ATP, a molecule that carries energy. As cells use more oxygen to produce ATP, heat is given off and body temperature increases.
The following is a list of possible feline signs and symptoms if there are inadequate thyroid hormones:
- Low energy and listlessness
- Weight gain despite decreased appetite
- Dry skin
- Thinning hair and hair loss
- Cold intolerance (may seek warm places)
- Bowel changes such as constipation
- Joint problems
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Thyroid Support Silver is effective yet gentle. Supporting the body's hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Please expect that natural supplements for supporting normal thyroid function are going to work gradually over several weeks before you can expect evidence of the results.
Can my cat take Thyroid Support Silver with medications?
May affect blood levels of certain chemotherapeutic drugs, drugs used to treat autoimmune disorders, certain over-the-counter pain medication, certain calcium channel blockers or certain beta-blockers. May interact with blood thinners, anti-hypertensives and salicylates. May lead to eventual adjustment of thyroid hormone replacement dose. Monitor thyroid hormones and general health while using Thyroid Support Silver.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May be contraindicated with hypertension and anxiety. May lower blood sugar. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Thyroid Support Silver comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Thyroid Support Silver for your cat?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs from trusted growers.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Thyroid Support Silver is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Thyroid Support Silver?
Thyroid Support Silver is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May affect blood levels of certain chemotherapeutic drugs, drugs used for autoimmune conditions, certain over-the-counter pain medication, certain calcium channel blockers and certain beta-blockers. This product may lead to eventual adjustment of thyroid hormone replacement dose. May be contraindicated with hypertension and anxiety. May lower blood sugar. May interact with blood thinners, anti-hypertensives and salicylates.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Guggul Gum (Commiphora mukul): Guggul is a tree that grows throughout India. When cuts are made in the bark, a resinous sap (or gum) can be harvested and used medicinally. Guggulsterone Z is the bioactive compound found in Guggul that has been shown to support the thyroid gland and levels of T3 and T4. Guggul has exhibited a supportive role in achieving a normal metabolic rate.
- Coleus Root (Coleus forskolii): Coleus supports normal metabolism, normal thyroid hormone production and the release of thyroid hormones into the body.
- Bacopa Herb (Bacopa monnieri): Called brahmi in Ayurvedic medicine from India, Bacopa is a perennial herb that has traditionally been used for the lungs, heart and nervous system. Animal studies have shown its benefit for supporting T4 hormone levels.
- Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera): This eastern medicinal botanical has been used as an adaptogen for the endocrine and immune systems. Ashwagandha exhibits a significant ability to help maintain healthy levels of T4.
- Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus): Eleuthero, a well known herb for the immune system, has a specific ability to help support adrenal glands. Adrenal function is important when maintaining thyroid health.
- Blue Flag Root (Iris versicolor): This beautiful flower has a long history of traditional application for supporting thyroid function. Its uses also include support for lymphatic circulation and helping to balance the thyroid in the presence of toxic materials from the environment.
- Irish Moss (Chondrus crispus): Irish Moss is a highly nutritive marine algae with soothing, demulcent properties. The minerals in this seaweed have been shown to be beneficial for supporting thyroid health, normal metabolism and healthy skin and hair.
- Schisandra Berry (Schisandra chinensis): A popular adaptogen, these berries support the body's innate ability to handle stress and resistance to infection. Schisandra can help to maintain a healthy metabolic rate.
- Gotu Kola Herb (Centella asiatica): Used extensively in eastern medical traditions, Gotu Kola is an herb that supports overall vitality, mental acuity, venous circulation and microcirculation and is also helpful for maintaining thyroid function. Gotu Kola has sometimes been confused with the Kola nut, which contains caffeine. Gotu Kola bears no relation to Kola nut, nor does it possess any stimulant qualities.
- Bladderwrack Thallus (Fucus vesiculosis): Bladderwrack contains small amounts of iodine, a mineral building block in the production of thyroid hormones and is added as a minimal ingredient to this formula. Large doses of Bladderwrack can contribute to hypothyroidism, while small doses have been shown to help maintain the thyroid hormones.
...453mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, or selectively imported
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin