Item # PW 0011
Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Dogs with Allergies
Support for occasional discomfort associated with season allergies in dogs
- Supports healthy, normal response to seasonal allergies
- Helps maintain normal immune activity and histamine response
- Helps with symptoms such as face rubbing, watery eyes, sneezing, breathing difficulties associated with airborne allergens
- May reduce swelling and excess mucous production in nasal passages
Order Nettle-Eyebright Gold today and help your dog maintain a healthy immune response to environmental and season changes.
90 day money back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml) is a 1 month supply for most medium sized (up to 50lb) dogs.
What are Dog Allergies?
Every allergy that troubles humans has its counterpart in dogs. This includes seasonal allergies and insect bites. An especially common problem in dogs is an allergy to flea bites.
Common Symptoms of Allergies in Dogs
- Hot spots or eruptions on your dog's skin
- Breathing difficulties
- Itching and inflamed toes or ears
- Excess mucous production in nasal passages
Dog allergies may be caused by a number of factors including pollens, weeds, grasses and other plants. When a dog has an allergy, his body develops and abnormal reaction to these substances. Different dogs may react very differently, even if they’re allergic to the same thing.
It's often tricky to determine exactly what a dog is allergic to but it's important to make the effort. Much discomfort can often be avoided simply by ensuring your dog isn't exposed to the allergen.
Herbal formulas such as Nettle-Eyebright Gold, are also very helpful in calming the symptoms of dog allergies. It goes a long way to soothing your friend's intense discomfort caused by allergies. It is also helpful in supporting the immune system.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is a combination of herbal ingredients designed by our holistic veterinarian for dog allergies (allergic rhinitis or hay fever). The herbs, Nettle and Eyebright are two of the main ingredients and have been used extensively for natural support of seasonal allergies. Other herbs in this formula help to support the immune system and the specific reactions experienced by dogs when airborne antigens affect them.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold used for?
Allergic rhinitis (or hay fever), a condition commonly experienced by humans, can be experienced by dogs in much the same way. Tissues in the nasal passages become inflamed and itchy. You may notice your dog rubbing his or her nose to gain relief. Watery, red eyes, sneezing and excess nasal mucous are all common signs of allergic rhinitis. Springtime symptoms are usually caused by tree pollens, while weeds and other plants like grasses, can be the culprits as the weather gets warmer in summer and fall months.
Recommended for intermittent use, as needed. May help with occasional discomfort associated with seasonal allergies.
Other substances can also elicit the same types of symptoms. Fungal spores and molds may be present indoors, particularly in damp areas like basements or garages. Dust or dust mites are common triggers and are found in carpets, bedding, window coverings, mattresses and furniture covered with fabric. Sensitivities are not experienced the same way by everyone or every pet but rather, are unique to each individuals immunes system. It may be helpful to avoid having your pet in areas (outdoor or indoor) that seem to make the symptoms worse. An air purifier indoors can also be beneficial.
when pollens or other microscopic particles are inhaled by dogs with overly sensitive immune systems, a chain reaction occurs. A sensitized immune system will produce antibodies to combat the antigens. The antibodies cause other chemicals to be produced in the body, called mediators. One common mediator is histamine. It is the mediators that have an affect on the tissues, particularly on the nose, eyes and respiratory tract.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold targets this reaction in four ways:
- By providing natural anti-histamines
- By supporting the overall health of the immune system
- By providing ingredients that support the comfort of nasal passages, decrease excess mucous production and support the respiratory tract
- By helping with inflammation that can cause discomfort
Can my dog take Nettle-Eyebright Gold with medications?
Not to be used with hypotensive drugs.
If your pet is taking medications, it is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Nettle-Eyebright Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of teh herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs prior to surgery. Use caution with hypotension. May be a GI irritant. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica)*: A highly nutritive herb, common Nettle has amounts of calcium, iron and silica. It also contains small amounts of plant histamines that incite an anti-histamine response to occasional, season allergies.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale)**: Often used in remedies that affect the eyes, nose and throat, Eyebright supports normal mucous production and is an appropriate herb for sneezing, watery eyes and an irritated throat.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum)**: The leaf of Yerba Santa works specifically on the respiratory system to help support normal amounts of mucous production in the lungs. It can also support expectoration and thus, comfortable breathing and normal, clear airways.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa)*: The root of the Turmeric plant (called a rhizome) possesses useful applications in many parts of the body. In this formula, it is acting on the underlying triggered immune reaction and helps to maintain a normal response in sensitive dogs.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia)**: Known for its astringency, Ambrosia is able to help support the mucous membranes and secretions in the nasal cavity.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis)*: This fragrant herb helps the bodys immunity and also supports the bodys normal reaction to histamine. it is also mildly relaxing.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea)*: The leaves of the Olive tree assist the bodys overall normal, healthy immunity. They are also mildly astringent.
...521mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Vitamin C supports the bodys natural immunity and helps maintain normal amounts of mucous production.
...30mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin