Item # PW 0001
Blood Sugar Gold - Dog Diabetes Support
Natural Supplement for Diabetes in Dogs
- Supports normal serum insulin levels
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy triglycerides
- Helps maintain eye and liver health
Order Blood Sugar Gold today and help support your dogs blood sugar levels.
- 90 day money back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
- 1 bottle is a 1 month supply for most dogs
Uno is approaching 13 years. He has jogged with me for at lest ten of those years, but going downhill rapidly. Drinking water by the gallons and obviously diabetic. I was contemplating putting him down for he just wasn't a happy dog. I fortunately stumbled across this product...it's like a miracle. Within a couple of days, he returned to his old self...he jogs with me...his intake of water has returned to normal...he's eating like he used to...and is a very happy dog.
— hit man from Hendersonville, TN
What is Canine Diabetes Mellitus?
Diabetes results when the dog's pancreas fails to produce enough insulin. Sugars build up in the bloodstream rather than enter the body’s tissues where they would otherwise provide energy. (This is why diabetic dogs are often lethargic.)
Excess sugar in a dog's bloodstream can lead to several other conditions, including heart, liver and kidney disease, increased infections, slow healing, cataracts, blindness, etc.
Risk factors for dog diabetes include:
- Poor diet (high carbohydrate kibble)
- Cortisone treatments
- Diestrus (several cycles in one breeding season)
- Genetic predisposition
Diabetes is more common in:
- Female dogs
- Pets fed a strictly dry kibble diet
- Overweight dogs
- Middle-aged and older dogs
Common symptoms dog diabetes mellitus include:
- Increased thirst, frequent urination
- Weakness, lethargy
- Signs of pain in the abdomen
- Cataracts (eyes cloudy rather than clear)
- Weight loss
- Muscle wasting
Diagnosing and treating Dog Diabetes
If you think your dog might have diabetes, you should take him to a vet. A veterinarian can diagnose dog diabetes mellitus by examining sugar levels in the dog's blood and urine.
A recommended lifestyle change usually includes a healthy species appropriate diet. If your dog is overweight, you should help him lose weight gradually through diet and increased exercise but keep in mind that strenuous exercise can increase insulin levels so ensure exercise is consistent and moderate. Conventional treatment may also include regular injections of insulin.
What is Blood Sugar Gold?
Our unique formula has been developed for times in a dogs life when stable blood sugar and insulin levels are needed. Using the best known botanicals for blood sugar maintenance, it also contains herbs to support a healthy liver and eye health.
What is Blood Sugar Gold used for?
Dogs taking Blood Sugar Gold may respond by having healthy amounts of urination and normal thirst. Appetite within a healthy range is also common when insulin levels are maintained. Normal weight, good energy and/or good vision may also be maintained. If your dog is taking prescribed medication such as insulin, please read through the precautions for Blood Sugar Gold. It is of utmost importance that blood sugar levels be kept in a healthy range and not get too low.
Can my dog take Blood Sugar Gold with medications?
Blood Sugar Gold may heighten the effect of blood sugar lowering drugs. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering the product with blood sugar lowering drugs. A veterinarian can help to ensure optimal blood sugar levels are maintained.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to taking this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Blood Sugar Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Blood Sugar Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Blood Sugar Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Blood Sugar Gold?
Blood Sugar Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Blood Sugar Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Product may be hypoglycemic. May heighten the effect of blood sugar lowering drugs. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering this product with blood sugar lowering drugs. A veterinarian can help to ensure optimal blood sugar levels are maintained.
- Devil's Club root bark (Oplopanax horridum)**: This indigenous North American herb has vast uses. Maintenance of normal blood sugar levels is one of its most powerful applications. It has also been used traditionally by First Nations Peoples for the respiratory system, for joints, the digestive system and as a general health tonic.
- Gymnema leaf (Gymnema sylvestre)*: With the addition of this herb to our formula, there is specific support to the beta cells of the pancreas and also to maintain healthy blood sugar levels immediately following consumption of food.
- Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum)*: A seed used extensively in India for health and nutrition, recent studies concur that healthy liver and insulin levels may be linked with regular ingestion.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa)*:
- Goat's Rue herb (Galega Officinalis)*: Used and grown in Europe for hundreds of years, this herb may allow the body to better tolerate carbohydrates. It is also one of the main plants used for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Its secondary ability to support the liver makes it a valuable addition to this formula.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)*:
- Bilberry fruit (Vaccinium officinalis)*: Rich in anthocyanins, these berries are considered a wonderful food source of antioxidants. The extract is known to affect the tiny blood vessels that supply the eyes. It also shows specific dual action in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
...491 mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild-harvested
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin