Item # PW 0023
Ear Care Gold Dog Ear Infections
Canine Ear Care Gold ear infection support for dogs
- Soothes itching and irritation
- Helps with bad ear odor
- Encourages natural immunity
- Can help prevent recurring ear problems
- Restores calm and comfort to your dog
Order Ear Care Gold today. It's the natural solution to keeping your dogs ears comfortable and healthy.
90 Day money back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2 oz (59ml)
—Elaine, Chico, CA
What is Ear Care Gold?
Ear Care Gold is a natural solution to strengthening immunity in the ears. The ingredients in Ear Care Gold provide an inhospitable environment to bacteria and fungi, yet are gentle and soothing to the ears. This product will help to leave the skin inside the ear normal and healthy.
Designed by our holistic veterinarian, Ear Care Gold is an infused herbal oil, made with potent herbs for dealing with common ear discomfort experienced by many pets. The base of this product is fractionated coconut oil. Unlike regular coconut oil, this oil remains in a liquid state at room temperature. Coconut oil is known for its incredible ability to keep skin tissue healthy and provide nutrition to the layers of the skin. Furthermore, coconut oil helps to maintain the natural immunity of the skin, assisting the skins barrier capability often needed by dogs prone to ear problems.
What is Ear Care Gold used for?
Ear Care Gold is designed to discourage organisms like yeasts and bacteria that can make your dogs ears itchy, inflamed and smelly.
You may notice your pet shaking his or her head, scratching repeatedly, redness and swelling, even thickening of the skin in the ears. Infections are something many dogs will experience in their lives and it can be very painful. The problem often recurs again and again or never seems to completely clear up.
Ear Care Gold contains no harsh ingredients, alcohol or chemicals that may irritate your dogs skin. For many pets, this product helps to stop the cycle of recurrent infections since it supports the ears' normal acid balance. Once the normal, healthy pH is reestablished, it is much harder for bacterial or fungal agents to infect the ears.
Unlike other products or medications that may suppress inflammation for a short-term solution, Ear Care Gold supports the natural immune function of the ear to help break the cycle of recurring ear infections.
If you suspect or know that your dog has ear mites, you'll want to try Ear Clean Gold http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/dog-ear-mites.
A note from our Veterinarian...
You will need to cleans the ear prior to using Ear Care Gold. With most ear conditions, there is swelling and redness visible inside the ear and usually some debris or discharge. Once the skins surface inside the ear is clean, the tissues are able to absorb the the effectiveness of the treatment.
We suggest cleansing the ears with Ear Clean Gold, designed for use prior to applying Ear Care Gold. Ear Clean Gold can also be used for regular maintenance to clean the ears as needed.
The length of time your pet will require using Ear Care Gold depends on the severity and duration of the ear condition. If the ear condition does not appear to be improving or is getting worse, please seek the guidance of your veterinarian.
Please note that recurrent ear problems may be a sign of underlying allergies, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, diabetes or other causes. As always, it is imperative to address the underlying health condition if this is a contributing factor to frequent ear disorders.
We recommend using Ear Care Gold for 7 to 10 days. This is usually enough time to help clear up the ear condition. If needed, using the product for a longer period of time will not be harmful to your pet. There are no known side effects to using Ear Care Gold.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Ear Care Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Ear Care Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of teh herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes Ear Care Gold?
Ear Care Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Shake well before use.
Apply twice daily.
Use for 7 to 10 consecutive days until desired results are achieved. Use at room temperature or slightly warmer by holding bottle under warm water. Using the dropper, insert drops into the ear canal. Gently massage outer ear, removing any excess product from the outer ear with a towel or tissue. Avoid touching dropper to any discharge from the ear.
- Under 25lb........................3-4 drops in each ear
- 25lb-50lb...........................1/2 dropper in each ear
- Over 50lb...........................3/4 dropper in each ear
For best results, clean ears with Ear Clean Gold once daily (or until excess wax and debris are no longer present) while using Ear Care Gold.
Not for internal use.
Discontinue if ear appears more red or aggravated after application. This may indicate an allergic reaction. If symptoms persist or worsen, seek consultation from a veterinarian. use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis)*: .The yellow (golden) root of the Goldenseal plant is one of the best herbal antimicrobials available and is for both internal and external use. Its main actions are for treating bacterial, viral and fungal infections. Goldenseal has a soothing quality on infected mucous membranes and inflamed tissues. We use certified organic, cultivated Goldenseal that does not put this endangered species at further risk.
- Olive leaf (Olea europea)*: Safe enough to be used internally and on the skin, Olive leaf provides natural protection against bacteria, fungi and viral organisms. It will not harm beneficial bacteria nor destory the skins acid mantle that creates its own natural acidic barrier against potential contaminants like bacteria and fungi.
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)*: Calendula, for many reasons, is known as THE herb for the skin. Commonly applied to abrasions to help restore normal skin cells, Calendula also has an anti-microbial activity (bacterial, viral and fungal).
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus)**: Mullein is effective at helping to keep your inner and outer ear surfaces healthy. It enhances the body's innate resistance to infection and soothes the ear tissues with its slight demulcent quality.
- St. John's Wort flowering herb (Hypericum perforatum)*: St. John's Wort is generally known for its use internally but it is also very effective used externally for the health of the underlying nerves. When infused into oil, these yellow flowers release their pigment, a deep red colour. This pigment can also be released by crushing the blossoms between your fingers.
- Aloe Vera leaf (Aloe barbadensis)*: The juice of the Aloe leaves provides a hydrating and soothing application to irritated or ulcerated tissues. Its immunomodulatory actions may improve skin inflammation. In vitro, it has shown anti-fungal properties.
Fractionated Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has the ability on its own, to effectively clean and support the daily health of the ears. It gently loosens wax and debris. Coconut oil is made up of medium chain fatty acids, similar to the wax normally created inside the ear. It also enhances teh ears natural immunity to harmful bacteria, viruses and yeast.
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild-harvested