Item # PW 0020
Ear Clean Gold
Natural herbal formula for routine ear cleaning and ear mites
- Gentle & effective routine ear cleaner
- Prevents swimmers ear from bathing
- Rids pets ears of ear mites
- Helps dislodge excess wax and debris
1 bottle = 2oz (59 ml)
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
What is Ear Clean Gold?
Ear Clean Gold is an infused herbal oil formulated for cleaning cats ears comfortably and naturally. The base oil of this formula is fractionated coconut oil, known for its incredible ability to keep skin tissue healthy and provide nutrition to the layers of the skin. Furthermore, coconut oil helps to maintain the natural immunity of the skin, assisting the skin's barrier capability often needed by cats prone to ear problems. Use Ear Clean Gold for regular maintenance or as needed.
What is Ear Clean Gold used for?
It is common for many dogs to experience discomfort in the ears and some breeds are certainly prone to this. Ear scratching, head shaking, redness and swelling are all indications that your dogs ears are uncomfortable and require attention. Dogs with floppy or hairy ears are more likely to require regular ear cleaning, as are dogs that swim.
Ear mites in dogs are most commonly passed on during cntact with cats, while indoors or outdoors. The ears will be uncomfortable and you will notice your dog trying to relieve the itchiness. There may be redness and inflammation. You will also see a brown/black substance which may look waxy or like coffee grounds. The ears may have a bad odor.
Use Ear Clean Gold prior to administering medicated preparations into the ear. Once the ear canal is free from debris and discharge, the tissues will be better able to absorb the medication, making it more effective.
A note from our Veterinarian...
Ear Clean Gold was designed to gently clean the ears. The natural ingredients in this product support healthy skin and help maintain a clean, problem free environment inside the ears. If there is evidence of chronic infections or discomfort in the ears, it is important to seek a consultation with your veterinarian. Recurrent ear problems may be a sign of underlying allergies, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, diabetes or other causes.
When cleaning the ears of your pet, be sure to never probe inside the ears with a Q-Tip or simular long instrument. This can lodge debris and discharge further into the ear canal or even rupture teh eardrum. Be sure to follow the Directions for Use for the safety and comfort of your pet.
What are ear mites?
Mites spend most of their life living inside your dog's ear. Because outward signs are not always apparent, it is important to have your vet check your dog's ears at each regular check up. If untreated, dog ear mites can cause ear infection because bacteria will have access to the ear tissue through holes made by the mites. Because the ear mites are irritating, many dogs will scratch which can cause reinfestation through the paws or tail. Continued scratching can lead to bald patches where hair is torn out and even bleeding. At worst, the infection can spread to the brain, where it can even cause convulsions or death.
Common Symptoms of Dog Ear Mites
- Ear scratching
- Head shaking
- Dark discharge similar to coffee grounds
How soon will I see results?
Every pet is different so results will vary depending on how far advanced the infestation is but you should see improvements anywhere from 2 days to a few weeks.
Is there any side effects?
Not for internal use.
Do not insert cotton swabs (such as Q-Tips) into the ear canal. Use at room temperature or body temperature fo the comfort and safety of the animal.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Ear Clean Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Ear Clean Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of teh herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes Ear Clean Gold?
Ear Clean Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Shake well before use. Use at room temperature or slightly warmer by holding bottle under warm water. Using the dropper, insert drops into the ear canal. Gently massage outer ear, removing any excess product or debris from the outer ear with a towel or tissue. Avoid touching dropper to any discharge from the ear.
- Under 25lb - 2-3 drops in each ear
- Between 25lb - 50lb - 1/2 dropper in each ear
- Over 50lb - 3/4 dropper in each ear
Do not insert cotton swabs into the ear canal.
Use at room temperature or body temperature for the comfort and safety of the animal.
Not for internal use.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a health professional immediately.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thopsus)**: Mullein is effective at helping to keep the inner ear surface healthy. It enhances the body's innate resistance to infection and soothes the inner ear tissues with its slight demulcent quality.
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)*: The beautiful orange petals of the Calendula flower are known for their ability to support the skins natural resistance and ability to rejuvenate. Calendula is one of the most appropriate herbs for applying to wounds on the skin and for many types of skin discomfort.
- Rosemary leaf (Rosmarinus officinalis)*: Resemary has been added as a minor ingredient in this formula to assist the ears natural ability to stay free of bacteria and to act as a parasitic deterrent. Note that Ear Clean Gold contains Rosemary infused oil and not Rosemary essential oil, which could have potential toxicity to pets.
- 10% Vitamin E Oil (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate): Vitamin E is a fundamental component of providing the skin with nourishment. It helps to support the skins ability to stay healthy after periods of scratching the ears that can cause abrasions.
Base: Fractionated Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has the ability, on its own, to effectively clean and support the daily health of the ears. It gently loosens wax and debris. Coconut oil is made up of medium chain fatty acids, similar to the wax normally created inside the ear. It also enhances the ears natural immunity to harmful bacteria, viruses and yeast.
Herbs are *certified organic or **ethically wild-harvested.