Item # PW 0013
Thyroid Support Gold - Dog Hyperthyroidism Support
A treatment for dog hyperthyroidism
- Metabolic support for normal weight, appetite and thirst
- Supports a regular, smooth coat
- Addresses underlying healthy function of the thyroid gland
- Supports heart function
- Supports normal sleep patterns
Order Thyroid Support Gold today to help your dog maintain thyroid and metabolic health!
- 1 bottle = 2oz (59ml) and is a 1 month supply for a medium sized (21-50lb) dog
- Buy 2 bottles and get Free Shipping!
What does canine hyperthyroidism look like?
The most common symptoms of a hyperthyroid condition in dogs are weight loss with increased (or decreased) appetite and excessive thirst. Additionally, there will be agitation and nervousness, and sometimes diarrhea and vomitting. Hyperthyroidism is fairly rare in canines and can be a very serious disease. Sometimes, hyperthyroidism is a sign of an underlying thyroid cancer so it is important to have your dog thoroughly examined if hyperthyroidism symptoms occur.
What is Thyroid Support Gold?
Thyroid Support Gold is a natural supplement designed to give gentle support to the canine thyroid gland. The principal herbs in this formula specifically address thyroid hormones. The adjunct herbs support other parts of the body that can be affected by thyroid hormones: heart function and the nervous system (including activity levels and sleep). This product also contains naturally-occurring Vitamin C (from Amla) that provides support for the thyroid and the immune system.
What is Thyroid Support Gold used for?
Our holistic veterinarian created the ideal balance of complementary botanical ingredients to maintain long-term, normal function of a canine's thyroid gland. Specifically, Thyroid Support Gold works to sustain the normal equilibrium of metabolism. When the metabolism is affected by the thyroid hormones, it will influence the appetite, thirst and body weight. Skin and coat are affected as well. Normal thyroid hormone levels and a healthy metabolic rate can significantly contribute to the comfort and wellness of your dog for a better quality of life.
The action of thyroid hormones indirectly affect the heart rate, force of the heartbeat and affect the level of nervousness in the body. For this reason, Thyroid Support Gold has been formulated to support the entire body as it relates to thyroid function. Herbs for healthy function of the heart muscle, normal heart rate, and a normally calm temperament are part of what makes Thyroid Support Gold a comprehensive and effective formula.
The action of Thyroid Support Gold is effective yet works gently. Supporting your canine’s hormone levels requires a long-term outlook. Please expect that natural supplements for supporting normal thyroid function are going to work gradually over several weeks before you can expect evidence of the results.
Can my dog take Thyroid Support Gold with medications?
Do not use with drugs prescribed for hyperthyroidism (over-active or high thyroid function).
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Thyroid Support Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Thyroid Support Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and selectively imported herbs from trusted growers.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Thyroid Support Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Thyroid Support Gold?
Thyroid Support Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Healthy Tip from Dr. Jan
Combine Thyroid Support Gold with Milk Thistle for support of hyperthyroid (hyper-metabolic) conditions. The support for the liver provided by Milk Thistle, when the liver enzymes are elevated on blood panels, is very important and can support both nutritionally and phytochemically. If intervention with natural products like these is taken early, the progression of hyper-metabolism can be diminished.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Thyroid Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Do not use with hypothyroidism (low thyroid function). Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Thyroid Support Gold should not be taken with conventional hyperthyroid medications.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Heal All fruit spike (Prunella vulgaris): Also called Self Heal, this small herb is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for conditions of “Yin deficiency” and commonly used for gently supporting the thyroid. Although grown widely in North America, Heal All’s specific use in this formula comes from the way it is studied and used in the east where it is called Xie Ku Cao.
- Bugleweed herb (Lycopus virginicus): Bugleweed is extensively used in herbal medicine to maintain thyroid function. Its action is considered “amphoteric”, meaning it has the ability to support the balance of normal thyroid hormone levels, rather than push hormone levels higher or lower.
- Mayblossom (Crataegus laevigata): This classic herb is included to support the heart. Secondary to requiring thyroid support, animals will also require support for the heart muscle and heart rate.
- Motherwort herb (Leonurus cardiaca): Motherwort is used for its dual action to support both the heart and the nervous system. It contributes to a general feeling of calmness and can also help to maintain restful sleep.
- Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora): Supportive to the nervous system and maintaining regular, calm temperament and restful sleep, Skullcap is considered useful for the nervous system and supporting healthy blood pressure as well.
- Wild Oat seed (Avena sativa): High in minerals and constituents that help support a relaxed nervous system, Oat seed provides soothing nourishment to nerves. (Oat seed will not cause thyroid hormones levels to increase, counter to some information available).
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): Lemon Balm has been shown to help maintain a normal range of thyroid hormones and overall thyroid function. Additionally, it is an herb that supports a restful nervous system.
- Amalaki (Amla) fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): The fruit of this Asian tree contributes high levels of naturally-occurring Vitamin C, a vitamin necessary for healthy thyroid function.
...440 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
All herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin