What is Itchy Owie Ointment?
Itchy Owie is all-natural and effective. It contains 13 holistic ingredients that work to alleviate discomfort, soothe itch and restore the skin's health. When our holistic veterinarians developed Itchy Owie, they researched the natural components that have the greatest ability to rehabilitate common types of skin damage experienced by canines. They also took into consideration that many dogs may lick the product once it has been applied. Safety, as well as effectiveness, went into developing this truly remarkable skin product.
What is Itchy Owie used for?
Just like humans, canines are susceptible to insect bites and stings, to lesions and to dry skin. These can all cause unpleasant, even unbearable, itch and/or discomfort. There may be sensitivities to something in the diet or environment that can cause reactions on the skin of your dog.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Skin problems that persist may be generally considered to arise for many possible reasons:
- Is your pet exposed to toxic materials?
Common pest control chemicals in the garden, on the lawn or cleaning products in the home may be causing or contributing to a skin problem. Consider substituting more natural products to see if your dog's skin health improves.
Allergic dermatitis is a condition seen routinely by veterinarians. Possible allergens can be pollens from weeds, trees or grasses, molds, dust mites or fleas. You may want to learn more about another Pet Wellbeing product if your dog is itching due to allergies: Itch Support Gold.
- Are there other health issues?
Other health conditions, such as an underactive thyroid, can have symptoms that show up on the skin. By treating the cause, the secondary skin ailments can be taken care of. Sometimes, negative reactions to vaccines can exhibit as skin disorders. A foul odor on the skin is not considered normal and should be examined by a veterinarian. A common cause of smelly skin is yeast infection. If your dog has yeast dermatitis, you will want to read more about Pet Wellbeing's Derma Support Gold.
- What is your canine eating?
The most common dietary allergens are wheat, dairy, corn, soy and egg. Sometimes, though fairly rare, our pets exhibit an allergy or sensitivity to something in their diet by breaking out on the skin, often on the back at the base of the tail. The skin is one of the body's organs of elimination. If the body is attempting to eliminate an allergen, the skin can become irritated, red and itchy. Assess the quality of the food you are feeding your pet and also potential ingredients that may be a problem. If you suspect your pet has food sensitivities but you can't figure out what they are, it may be helpful to prepare an allergen-free diet at home. Batches of food can be made in advance and kept in the fridge or freezer.
- Is your dog bored, frustrated or irritable?
Sometimes, psychologically-based issues can cause a pet to scratch. Over scratching can lead to abrasions that can become infected.
Fleas, mange and ringworm require treatment specific to the type of parasite your pet has. Seek the consultation of your veterinarian for solutions. If your pet has discomfort or parasites such as ear mites in the ears, please see http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/dog-ear-mites Ear Clean Gold and http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/dog-ear-infections Ear Care Gold.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Itchy Owie Ointment comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Itchy Owie Ointment for your canine friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is prepared from organically grown, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Itchy Owie Ointment is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Itchy Owie Ointment?
Itchy Owie Ointment is made by PetWellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Apply to affected areas. For insect bites & stings and for general use, apply 2-3 times daily.
If you notice your pet licking the product, you may wish to apply more often. The ingredients in this product are safe to ingest in moderate quantities. To avoid contamination of the product, avoid putting your finger or application utensil back into the jar after touching the affected area on your pet's skin.
Not for internal use. Discontinue if skin appears more red or aggravated after application. This may indicate an allergic reaction. Do not expose product to excessive heat. Store at room temperature. (If room temperature is warm enough to melt the product, please store the jar in the fridge).
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals