Item # PH 5800
Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable for Dogs
Joint "Rescue" Super Strength Chewable
Ark Naturals Joint "Rescue" Super Strength Chewable provides support for healthy joint function.
Joint “Rescue” is
an excellent choice for pets with visible morning stiffness,
difficulty running and playing as well as stiffness associated with
1 bottle = 60 chewable wafers
Sold to US customers only
— By butterflyd from Superior, MT
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
- Tastes good
- Daily Care
- Older Pets
Comments about Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable for Dogs:
Wafers are chewable and taste great. Noticeably less stiffness from arthritis in the mornings.
What is Canine Arthritis?
Osteoarthritis can occur in any joint, and usually affects older dogs. Arthritis technically means "inflammation of the joint". Inflammation is characterized by swelling, stiffness, and pain. It can be either hereditary or caused by disease, poor nutrition, or congenital abnormalities. In dogs, the joints commonly affected with arthritis are the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, and most commonly, the hips.
Warning signs that your dog is suffering from arthritis include a reluctance to stand up or climb stairs. Other telltale signs of canine arthritis include:
- Your dog favors one side of his body
- Limping, especially when he first gets up
- Swollen joints (especially the hips)
- Reduced appetite
- Aversion to being touched or petted
- Your dog loses interest in activities he previously enjoyed: running, swimming, playing, etc.
Large breeds of dogs tend to suffer from arthritis more often than smaller breeds. This is probably due simply to the extra weight and stress on the joints of larger breeds.
How Joint "Rescue" Super Strength Chewable Help
- Glucosamine helps to supply and build glycosaminoglycans (GAGS) and collagen necessary to create synovial fluid.
- Antioxidants and minerals help to protect against free radicals that cause cellular damage.
- Additionally the antioxidants and minerals in Joint "Rescue"® help to increase the absorption of the glucosamine.
- Boswellia, curcumin (tumeric), bromelain and yucca help reduce
visible discomfort and make your pet more comfortable as they
continue with normal activity or daily exercise.
Joint "Rescue" is an excellent choice for pets with visible morning stiffness, difficulty running and playing as well as stiffness associated with aging.
For animals with visible joint distress, double the recommended use for 4 weeks; thereafter reduce to recommended use. Joint “Rescue” is an easy to use chewable wafer. Each wafer is scored, and breaks easily for ½ doses
0-25 lbs - 1/2 wafer
25 - 50 lbs - 1 wafer
50- 75 lbs - 1 1/2 wafer
75 - 100 lbs - 2 wafers
100 and over - 3 wafers
Cap tightly. Store out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place. No refrigeration required.
Information presented at PetWellbeing.com is for educational purposes only; statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- Boswellin Extract
- Curcumin ExtractChondroitin Sulfate
- Yucca Extract
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Pantothenic Acid (B5)
- Dried Liver Powder