Item # G2
Out of Stock
Grace Cat Food
High protein, grain-free, gluten-free, dehydrated, cage free turkey
- Created from fresh, all natural ingredients
- Cage Free Turkey
- Fresh vegetables, fruit and herbs
- Grain-free, dehydrated raw food for cats
- High protein, nutritious and easy to digest
100% Natural Dehydrated Food for Cats
Made from: Cage free turkey, eggs, pumpkin, potatoes
2 pound reclosable box will last a 10 lb cat ~ 1 month
What is Grace Cat Food?
Grace cat food is an easy to digest cat food that is full of nutritious ingredients. It keeps older cats healthy, and young cats growing. Grace is safe for the little ones as long as their diet is supplemented with meat. This dehydrated food when mixed with water makes a great meal. It also has an excellent shelf life and can be stored up to 12 months.
Grace can be fed as a stand alone diet, or as a nutritionally balanced base for home made raw or cooked meals. Keep in mind, cats really enjoy a varied diet and it may be wise to rotate between several different meats as a tasty addition to Grace.
Created from top ingredients of only the finest quality, this cat food is trend setting for felines. One of the joys of feeding Grace dehydrated raw food to your cats is how easy the dry food rehydrates. You just mix a little warm water to the dry measure and stir.
You and your cats will adore this food. Why?
- It’s an all natural diet
- Uses meat from dehydrated, cage free turkey
- Uses fruits and vegetables that are NOT genetically modified
- It is full of vitamins and minerals to ensure your cat's nutritional needs are met
- It is free of fillers - as it's made entirely of good healthy meat, vegetables, fruits and vitamin/mineral supplements
- It is grain free - cats are essentially carnivores with a limited ability to digest grains
Dry kibble-style cat food is not a good choice for most cats. Grains are a very poor choice for felines who are obligate carnivores and can digest only a very small amount of vegetable ingredients in their diet.
How is Grace equal quality to any fresh food diet?
Grace contains absolutely no by-products, added salt or sugar, chemical preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and NO beet pulp, rice, wheat, corn, or soy.
Grace is guaranteed 100% human-food-grade because they it is not produced in a pet food plant. It is made in an FDA approved, human-food-producing facility in Southern California, a plant that makes some of the very same foods you eat.
It's easy to store, simple to hydrate, and as a topper to dry food, it's great for traveling. Best of all - Grace dehydrated raw food tastes great too! Even the most discerning of cats will enjoy this fancy feline feast.
Why cats will enjoy Grace
Grace is high in protein content at 38.5% straight out of the box, it is a perfect whole meal for adult cats. However, if you are already making homemade cat food and would like to keep doing that, then Grace makes an excellent supplement to ensure that your pet receives all the necessary nutrients for a long and healthy life.
If you have kittens, Grace can be served along with additional protein to make a complete meal for these young and active pets.
Designed to not only taste good, but to be easy on the human family as well, Grace mixes easily and only requires warm water to hydrate the food. This form of dehydration followed by hydration is good for cats as they can use the extra moisture to keep their fine-tuned digestive systems healthy.
How much to feed each day
|Weight||Dry Cups per day*||Water to add||2 lb box will last up to:|
|1-5 lbs||1/8 cup - 1/4 cup||1/8 cup - 1/4 cup||64 days|
|6-10 lbs||1/4 cup - 1/2 cup||1/4 cup - 1/2 cup||32 days|
|11-16 lbs||1/2 cup - 1/3 cup||1/2 cup - 1/3 cup||16 days|
|17-21 lbs||3/4 cup - 1 cup||3/4 cup - 1 cup||11 days|
*These guidelines are based on the requirements of lean and more active, indoor/outdoor cats. For less active or indoor-only cats, we recommend feeding slightly less. For larger cats, adjust accordingly. Our foods must be hydrated with water before serving but you can add slightly more or less water than we suggest, according to your pets taste. Refrigerate or discard any leftovers.
This product has been specially formulated to be an all natural food. All the meat used in this recipe is hormone and antibiotic free. All the fruits and vegetables used are guaranteed to be non GMO (genetically modified organisms). Grace is grain free as cats can digest only a very little grain in their diet.
- Dehydrated cage-free turkey
- Dandelion greens
- Tricalcium phosphate
- Choline chloride
- Zinc amino acid chelate
- Vitamin D3 supplement
- Vitamin E supplement
- Potassium iodide
- Potassium chloride
- Iron amino acid chelate
- Copper amino acid chelate
- Crude Protein...................Min 38.5%
- Crude Fat..........................Min 34.5%
- Crude Fiber......................Max 2.50%
- Moisture............................Max 4.50%
- Calcium............................Min 1.14%......Max 1.18%
- Phosphorus.....................Min 1.08%......Max 1.24%
- Sodium.............................Min 0.26%......Max 0.30%
- Magnesium......................Min 0.09%......Max 0.10%
Calorie Content, calculated:
- 5470 calories per kg / 629 calories per cup