Item # PW 0025
HeartClean Gold for Support During and After Heartworm Treatment in Dogs
HeartClean Gold for Support During and After Heartworm Treatment in Dogs
Used in conjunction with conventional heartworm therapy:
- Supports cardiovascular function
- Helps maintain normal lung function
- Helps with normal circulation
- Protects blood vessels
- Supports action of heartworm drugs
Order HeartClean Gold today for optimal health while your dog is taking heartworm medication.
90 day money-back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml)
What is HeartClean Gold?
HeartClean Gold is an herbal and enzyme formula designed to support the heart and lungs of canines with heartworms. Although this formula is not a primary treatment for heartworms, it is ideal for supporting and maintaining both cardiac and respiratory health when hearworms are present, or during prevention. Administer HeartClean Gold in conjunction with a prescribed heartworm therapy from your veternarian. It is also of benefit following heartworm drug therapy and to continue supporting healthy heart function. Administer HeartClean Gold with preventative medicines to add strength to a prevention program.
What is HeartClean Gold used for?
The ingredients in HeartClean Gold serve several functions:
- To support circulation of the coronary arteries (the blood vessels that supply the heart) and circulation throughout the body
- To help maintain a regular heart rhythm
- To help preserve the integrity of the blood vessel walls
- To support breathing and open airways
- To soothe the throat (from coughing)
- To assist the body's innate resistance to parasites
- To help maintain a strong immune system
A Note from our Veterinarian...
Depending on where you live and the amount of mosquitoes in your area, heartworm may be rare or prevalent and can be experienced by both dogs and cats. More commonly, it is a health issue seen in canines and HeartClean Gold has been developed for dogs.
Administer HeartClean Gold in conjunction with or after treatment with canine heartworm medication. For additional support, consider administering Milk Thistle http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/dog-liver-disease? , especially if medication has been given for a long period of time. Milk Thistle supports and protects the liver, the main organ responsible for metabolizing drugs.
Another factor in helping your canine recover from heartworms is weight control. Obesity puts additional pressure on the heart.
Prevention of heartworms starts with a healthy immune system. Keeping your canine in optimal health is easiest with a healthy diet. Homemade, holistic diets are often the healthiest, to which you can mix additional supplementation like SPARK http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/spark-daily-nutritional-supplement-for-dogs-and-cats-200g SPARK is a daily nutritional supplement that can be mixed with your dog's food. It supplies 43 natural ingredients, including antioxidants, natural forms of vitamins and minerals, amino acids, Vitamin D and sea vegetables. Best of all, pets love the taste.
Can my dog take HeartClean Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed. Use caution with ACE inhibitors, NSAIDS and ASA.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! HeartClean Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose HeartClean Gold for your canine friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, selectively imported and wild-harvested herbs.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of HeartClean Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- NSF Certified GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who makes HeartClean Gold?
HeartClean Gold is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring, holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give 1 drop for every 2lbs (1kg) of body weight up to 50lbs. Over 50lbs, add 1 drop per additional 4lbs (2kg). Administer for a minimum period of 2 months for a maximum of 3 months. Shake well before use.
We know that animals can be finicky! HeartClean Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Careful monitoring by a veterinarian is recommended to ensure progress and safety while taking product. Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed. Use caution with ACE inhibitors, NSAIDS and ASA. Do not use prior to surgery. Excessive, sustained doses may cause Heinz body anemia. Not to be used with pre-existing anemia. May cause digestive upset (contains raw garlic). An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Does not require refrigeration.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Quassia wood (Picrasma excelsa): Quassia bark chips are common herbal anthelmintic (natural remedy to combat parasites). The action of Quassia's alkaloids has been used for nematode species both internally or as a wash for the skin, as necessary. Quassia also helps with secretion of saliva and digestive juices, mildly increasing the appetite and aiding digestion.
- Mayblossom leaf, flower & berry (Crataegus laevigata): Mayblossom is considered a primary and gentle restorative to the heart. It effectively assists with circulation of the blood vessels of the heart and helps keep the heart muscles strong without increasing heart rate or blood pressure.
- Dan Shen root (Salvia miltiorrhiza): Native to Mongolia and Manchuria, the tap roots of this perennial plant have been used as a cardiotonic to support overall function of the heart muscle, heart rhythm and the relaxation of the coronary arteries. Dan Shen's antioxidant properties help to prevent free radical damage.
- Elecampagne root (Inula helenium): This herb has a strong history of use for supporting immunity in the lungs and also for the cardiovascular system and as an anti-parasitic. It is considered a respiratory tonic.
- Hyssop herb (Hyssopus officinalis): Hyssop is commonly used as a respiratory herb, for expectorating mucous and to soothe the throat. It also has a mild anti-parasitic action.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinale): In this formula, the addition of Marshmallow supports the lungs. The mucilaginous root of the Marshmallow plant provides a soothing quality to the respiratory system for dry cough.
- Pomegranate fruit (Punica granatam): Most parts fo the pomegranate plant are used for a variety of health reasons. Pomegranate fruit is highly nutritive and antioxidant. The nitric oxide in pemegranate aids blood flow to the heart.
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare): Fennel seeds are a gentle and pleasant carminative, anti-fungal and antispasmodic. They discourage parasites and help the body to eliminate them.
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum): A potent antimicrobial agent, Garlic is used extensively for different types of parasitic infections, including heartworms. Garlic is also used as a hypotensive, anticoagulant and lowers total cholesterol levels.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a wide variety of uses. It is known as a natural anti-inflammatory, to help relieve spasms, to help dilate blood vessels, to relieve gas and nausea, as an antimicrobial, circulatory stimulant and also an anti-parasitic.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris): Similar to Oregano, Thyme contains carvacrol, a constituent known to be effective against bacteria, fungal and Candida infections, and also many types of parasites.
- Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia): Known for its antimicrobial and anti-parasitic actions, Cinnamon is also used for digestive support and may possibly help to normalize blood sugar levels.
...493mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Bromelain ... 2400 GDU/ml
- Rutin ... 5mg/ml
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported.