Item # PW 0026
Out of Stock
GI CleanUp Gold for Cat Worms
For treatment of internal parasites in cats
- Supports a strong gut environment that is undesirable for parasites
- Safe & gentle
- Suitable for ongoing, cyclical use
- No Wormwood or Black Walnut
- For non-acute situations only
Order GI CleanUp Gold today and help your cat maintain a healthy gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
90 day money back guarantee
1 bottle = 2oz (59ml)
—By Kate from Pittsburgh, PA
About Internal Parasites
There are a variety of internal feline parasites, or worms, which can make a home inside your cat’s body. These include roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and whip worms, of which roundworm is the most common in felines. Young kittens are most susceptible to cat roundworms as they can be transferred to the kitten from its mother through the placenta or breast milk. Cats can also acquire worms from another small animal, such as a rodent, which has worms. Worms can be diagnosed through examination of a stool sample.
The intestinal mucosa is the surface lining of the intestines where cells absorb nutrients. When worms attack the intestines, an animal cannot absorb these nutrients. GI CleanUp Gold deters worms by protecting the intestinal mucosa and making it more resilient to infestation. It also helps to promote healing and regenerate damaged liver cells. It helps support natural immunity so that the feline's body can acquire resistance to the parasite.
Common Symptoms of Worms
- Anemia and poor weight-gain
- Diarrhea with dark, foul-smelling feces
- Swollen abdomen (kittens)
- Poor appetite
- Loss of energy
What is GI CleanUp Gold?
This comprehensive herbal formula provides a natural way to assist your feline's health and deal with unwanted organisms in the GI (gastrointestinal) tract. In addition, GI CleanUp Gold is a safe and effective way to help keep the gastrointestinal tract "clean" and healthy.
What is GI CleanUp Gold used for?
GI CleanUp Gold can assist a feline's innate resistance to organisms in the GI tract. It can be used cyclically to enhance your pet's likelihood of maintaining a normal GI tract free of undesirable intestinal parasites that can be commonly contracted by cats.
*GI CleanUp Gold contains no Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) or Black Walnut (Juglans nigra). These ingredients are routinely added to intestinal worm formulas but can pose potential toxicity to your pet.
A note from our Veterinarian...
If you know or suspect that your feline has intestinal parasites, it is of great importance to take immediate action, particularly if your pet is still a kitten. GI CleanUp Gold is intended for non-acute situations and for use as a general preventative. Your veterinarian can assist you in understanding whether your feline is experiencing acute symptoms. Most common intestinal parasites in pets include roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. Less commonly seen are Coccidia, Giardia and whipworms.
If you see worms in your feline's stool, it is a good idea to have a veterinarian perform a full health check on your pet.
Providing your feline with optimal nutrition is an excellent way to support the body's natural immune responses to all kinds of foreign invaders: bacterial & viral infections, fungi, yeast, microbes as well as parasites. A SARF diet is considered by many veterinarians to be a diet that supports an animal's immune system and general good health. In addition, a good greens supplement like SPARK http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/spark-daily-nutritional-supplement-for-dogs-and-cats-50g provides additional nutrients that support optimal health.
In addition to GI CleanUp Gold, be sure that your feline is taking a probiotic supplement to help maintain healthy immunity in the gut. Ultimate Probiotic provides a "therapeutic" dose of beneficial bacteria: http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/ultimate-probiotic-with-prebiotics-for-cats.
GI CleanUp Gold helps to support a healthy balance in the gut but each pet and situation is different. GI CleanUp Gold is an herbal supplement that can work to assist the body's natural resistance. It is not a drug product and the level of effectiveness for each pet can be evaluated by the pet owner and a veterinarian.
Can my cat take GI CleanUp Gold with medications?
Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may have delayed absorption.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! GI CleanUp Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose GI CleanUp Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our GI CleanUp Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes GI CleanUp Gold?
GI CleanUp Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally once daily for a 4 week period. Discontinue for 4 weeks and then resume administration for another 4 weeks. Continue alternating administration in this manner, as needed.
Give 1 drop for every 1lb (0.5kg) of body weight up to 50lbs (25kg). Over 50lbs, add one drop per additional 2lbs (1kg).
Shake well before use.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use with blood thinners. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed. Use caution if animal has allergy to bee stings. (In rare cases, highly allergic animals may react to Propolis.) An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Pumpkin seed (Curcubita pepo)*: Pumpkin seeds are high in Vitamin A, B vitamins and minerals. They are an excellent and gentle way to support the digestive tract's natural ability to rid itself of certain parasites.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)**: High in mucilage, Slippery Elm bark supports the intestinal mucosa's health and helps to maintain the integrity of the smooth lining of the gut. It also enhances absorption of nutrients.
- Quassia wood (Picrasma excelsa)**: This is a primary ingredient to support the body's ability to stay free of intestinal parasites. The term for this type of herbal ingredient is "anthelmintic". Quassia has the distinction of being effective and also free of thujone, an herbal constituent that is effective but has potential serious toxicity for pets.
- Triphala blend (Terminalia chebula, Phyllanthus officinalis, Terminalia bellirica)*: The herbs in the Triphala blend assist the body to eliminate normally through the bowels, an important aspect to help cleanse the intestines of unwanted organisms.
- Pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum)*: In addition to being highly nutritive, Pomegranate helps with normal digestion and provides and inhospitable gut environment for parasites.
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)*: Fennel is commonly used in foods as a flavoring agent due to its pleasant and sweet taste. It is known as a carminative, a substance that helps with comfortable digestion and release of gas. Fennel is one of the main ingredients in gripe water given to babies for colic (intestinal spasm and gas). It also supports the body's natural ability to get rid of worms.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)**: This yellow root helps to maintain the body's immunity and has a special ability to support the immunity in the gut such that other types of organisms cannot thrive.
- Prickly Ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum)**: Used in both traditional North American and traditional Chinese medicine, Pricly Ash is known for supporting comfortable digestion and helping to maintain normal circulation. In both cultures it has been used to help that body stay free of unwanted parasites in the digestive tract.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris)*: Very small amounts of Thyme are potent, especially to pets. Thyme contains a volatile oil that is highly effective for supporting the immune system and the body's ability to naturally combat bacteria, viruses and worms. *Note that a simple herbal extraction of Thyme is used in this formula and not essential oil of Thyme.
- Clove bud (Caryophyllus aromaticus)*: Clove is a powerfully fragrant spice and one that is medicinally used to comfort digestion and promote the normal movement of gas. Cloves and provide an unfavorable gut ecology for parasite life cycles.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)*: Commonly used for nausea and supporting digestion, Ginger is a pleasant addition to help keep the stomach calm and comfortable during the course of product administration.
- Propolis†: This ingredient is a resin that is collected from beehives. It is a substance collected by bees from cone-bearing trees to keep the hive free from bacteria, molds, parasites and fungi. It is a highly beneficial material for both human and animal health, used both internally and externally.
...438mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
- Bromelain: Bromelain enzyme is derived from pineapple stems and is used to aid normal digestion and the breakdown of proteins.
...2400 GDU per ml
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Herbs are *certified organic, **ethically wild-harvested or †selectively imported