Item # PW 0026
Out of Stock
Inulin PK - No longer stocked
Inulin PK is no longer sold by PetWellbeing! We have a new formula called GI CleanUp Gold - click here to visit the new product page.
To be given to pet twice daily for 2 weeks only.
One drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight up to 50 lb (25 kg). Thereafter add one drop per additional 4 lb (2 kg).
Please note that the product comes with an eye dropper to count out the drops. This dropper is marked at 0.5ML and 1ML. The 0.5ML line is equal to 10 drops. Product can be given with food or directly in the mouth with eye dropper.
- Complementary and Alternative Veterinary Medicine: principles and practice; Schoen AM, Wynn SG (editors); 1st ed., 1998.
- Bown D: Encyclopaedia of herbs & their actions. Dorling Kindersley, 1995.
- Pizzorno JE, MurrayMT: Textbook of Natural Medicine, 2nd ed., Churchill Livingstone, 1999.
- Pitcairn RH, Pitcairn SH: Dr. Pitcairn's complete guide to natural health for dogs & cats. Rodale Press, 1995.
Product will last for 6 months. Please refrigerate after opening.
- Do not use if cat is pregnant or lactating.
- No known side effect.
- Information presented at PetWellbeing.com is for educational purposes only; statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Elecampane: Anthelmintic activity due to helenin, which has paralyzing effect on the worm’s central nervous system. Recommended as the safest for puppies and kittens.
- Wormwood: Anthelmintic, safe for puppies and kittens; also has tonic effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Jamaica Quassia: Anthelmintic, safe for puppies and kittens; enhances the action of the formula.
- Papaya: Enzyme-rich (papain), useful in dissolving worm’s outer layer, which shields them from proteases.
- Oregon Grape: Contains alkaloids (berberine, berbamine, hydrastyne), resins and tannins; has demonstrated antibiotic, immunostimulatory and carminative activities.
- Fennel: Has anti-inflammatory activity, relieves digestive problems, and relaxes spasms.
- Bacopa: Clears toxins, reduces inflammation, and improves healing and immunity.
- Milk Thistle: Contains sylimarin, which accelerates the protein synthesis rate and stimulates new liver cells production; protects and strengthens the liver.
- Celandine: Protects the liver, improves bile flow and helps to emulsify the gallbladder content.
- Glycerin based