Item # PW 0015
Lung Gold for cat lung infections and easy breathing
Natural lower respiratory support for cats
Optimal respiratory function:
- Boosts immune response to lung infections
- Enhances good oxygenation and opens airways
- Supports easy breathing
- Helpful for productive coughs
- Provides comfort and relief
Order Lung Gold today and help your cat maintain healthy lungs.
90 day money back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml)
What is Lung Gold?
Lung Gold is a combination of natural herbal ingredients and Vitamin C designed to help your cat maintain strong immunity in the lower respiratory system. For symptoms in the upper respiratory tract ( runny eyes & nose, sneezing, hoarse throat and dry, hacking cough ) as well as asthma, you'll want to look at Throat Gold http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/cat-cough-medicine.
Lung Gold was developed by our holistic veterinarian to help cats boost their innate resistance to harmful viruses, bacteria and fungal infections that affect the lungs and can compromise breathing and oxygenation of tissues. Lung Gold helps to maintain open airways. It works deep in the lungs and it works for different conditions that cause similar symptoms.
What is Lung Gold used for?
The respiratory system can be divided into two areas: the upper and lower respiratory systems. Lung Gold is for the lower respiratory system, needed when there is inflammation in the lower, branching bronchi and bronchioles. Your dog may havea productive, phlegmy cough, shortness of breath, difficulty with exercise and/or wheezing.
Conditions in the lower respiratory tract can be caused by:
- infections (viral, bacterial or fungal)
- allergies (environmental, such as to cigarette smoke)
- parasites ( heart worms, lung worms )
Regardless of the cause, there is compromised ventilation and there is inadequate gas exchange in the alveoli of the lungs. Alveoli are hollow sacs at the base of the lungs where carbon dioxide is released for exhalation and oxygen is taken in and transported through the blood to oxygenate the rest of the body.
Lung Gold helps to support strong immunity in the lungs. If the causes are either allergic or parasitic, Lung Gold can provide added immune support in the lungs and help maintain normal dilation of the airways.
If your pet has allergies that affect the lungs, you will also want to look at Nettle-Eyebright Gold http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/cat-allergies to assist with normal allergic responses. If the cause is parasitic, it will be necessary to address the parasites.
Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian as needed.
A note from our veterinarian...
Respiratory illness can be very serious. At all times, it is important to monitor the progress of your pet and to seek the guidance of your veterinarian as needed.
Indoor and outdoor environmental toxins (such as cigarette smoke, car exhaust) can make a lung problem worse. If your pet is suffering from a lung related condition, keep the air quality as clean as possible and eliminate additional stressors to the lungs. Provide good indoor ventilation.
Serious lung conditions can be painful, lead to lack of interest in food, high white blood cell counts and cause fever.
Can my cat take Lung Gold with medications?
Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Lung Gold comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Why choose Lung Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Lung Gold?
Lung Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50lb. Over 50lb, add one drop per additional 4lb (2kg). Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Lung gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavour. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed. Use with caution in hypotension. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis)*: the genus name of this plant, Althaea, was derived from Greek, meaning "to cure". The roots are very high in mucilage and help to soothe mucous membranes, mainly of the lungs, digestive tract and urinary tract. Marshmallow is commonly found in herbal formulas for lung infections with both dry and productive coughs.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea)*: The Olive tree has a natural disease resistant quality and remains impervious to parasitic infections. During the late 1960's, a compound from the Olive tree was isolated in efforts to understand the properties it possesses. Today, it is used to support the immune function of humans and animals because of its effectiveness against disease causing organisms.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata)**: Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity in the throat and lungs. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa)**: As the name suggests, the root of this plant has been used for infections in the lungs such as bronchitis, pneumonia, infuenza and pleurisy. It is indicated for painful respiration and stimulates the function of mucous surfaces, making it a good expectorant.
- Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis)*: Chinese and Western Skullcap both have the ability to support the nervous system and have a calming affect. Chinese Skullcap has the added ability to support and maintain immunity and specifically support the lungs.
- Coptis root (Coptis chinesis)*: Coptis, similar to Goldenseal, also contains berberine, thought to be the most active constituent in both plants. Coptis root is used for both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial purposes and works well to dry secretions in the lungs.
- Jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujube)†: This lung tonic adds a nourishing component to Lung Gold. Jujube is believed to increase stamina and strength and helps maintain a healthy immune system. Jujube is sometimes added to formulas because of its pleasant taste.
- Fresh Grindelia flower (Grindelia spp.)*: Used primarily for lung infections and as an herbal expectorant, Grindelia is a potent anti-inflammatory, helping to resolve irritation and cough.
...Total of 488mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 10mg/ml
Herbs are *certified organic, **ethically wild-harvested or †selectively imported