Item # NP 7411
Nupro Dietary Supplement - Small Breed
Dietary Supplement for dogs
This all Natural Dog Supplement is a totally holistic product that replaces the vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes that a dog does not get from processed food. It is excellent for all breeds and all ages from puppies to geriatric.
- 1 container = 1lb Suitable for smaller breeds
Why does your dog need a dietary supplement?
The processing practice of most of the commercial pet foods involve high heats, cooking, rendering, freezing, dehydrating, canning, extruding, pelleting, and so forth. Processing meat and by-products used in pet food can greatly diminish or even destroy their nutritional value.
Many of the commercial brands of dog food are not well-balanced and do not provide all the nutrients for a healthy system and body. A lifetime spent on these foods can be starving your dog of vital nutrients. Both healthy and ailing dogs can benefit from the addition of nutritional supplements.
Problems Associated with a Commercial Diet
- chronic digestive problems
- inflammatory bowel disease
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to foods
- Urinary tract disease
NUPRO is made with fresh quality health food ingredients that are human-grade, not animal-grade. Contains a full range of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and essential fatty acids in their natural raw forms. Whether you use commercial diets, or cook for your animals, a supplement is an essential part of your daily nutritional program.
Hi, my name is Randy from East Point, GA. This morning while
getting ready for work, my Corgi "Marty" got a hold of my empty jar
of Nupro, and proceeded to get his head stuck in the jar! I
couldn't get it off, so I went to the garage and got some wire
cutters and cut through the plastic. Attached is a picture of him I
quickly took with my digital camera. I couldn't help but laugh, he
looked so pitiful with that jar on his head! I thought you might
find this funny...I guess it's quite a testimony to your product!
Hello, This is one of the rare times I’ve sat down to write a letter of appreciation for a product. I’ve been doing rescue work with animals for almost fifteen years, and over the course of time I’ve learned how imperative good nutrition is to an animal’s health (especially to the abused and neglected pets who have come my way). I try to use only natural, holistic care for the animals, and one product that’s a basic part of the program is Nupro. This is such a high quality, well balanced supplement, incorporating exactly the right mixture of nutrients. I used to buy many of the same supplements individually at a much higher over-all price! And the results are apparent in just a matter of weeks, even in animals with long term skin and health problems.
A perfect example is Zoe, a dog that was just recently turned in because her owner was tired of dealing with her skin condition. She was suffering from terrible allergies, was almost bald, covered in sores and hot spots, itched constantly, and had a severe ear infection. Her owner had been treating her for almost a year with antibiotics, steroids, and chemicals dips and baths. I immediately took her off those treatments, put her on a natural (no by-products, no preserves) dog food, and added Nupro (plus some herbs to boost her immune system). It’s now been just over one month, and not only has her skin cleared up completely, but her fur is starting to come in silky soft and her ears have healed! She’s bright eyed, full of energy, and will soon be ready for adoption!
I’ve been giving out samples of Nupro with each adoption and will continue to encourage everyone to try this supplement for their pets. Thank you for such a quality product!
I would like to relate a bit of my experience with Nupro. I have two Rottweilers, both rescues, who have been on Nupro since January of this year. Maia (approximately 1 year old female) was VERY underweight and had been through some physical abuse. Bear (4 year old male) had been starved and severely abused. I immediately put them on the Nupro mixed with water in their kibble, when they came home with me. The difference in them not only physically, but temperamentally has been nothing short of wonderful. When I say temperament, I don’t mean to imply that they were vicious, in fact quite the opposite, they were both very nervous and frankly scared. But lots of love, patience, consistency, and an excellent diet (which includes Nupro at every meal) has them in wonderful condition.
Maia was a very slim 50.5 lbs when she came to me. She’s now a very healthy 65 lbs (and gaining), beautiful muscle-tone, and a personality that just lights up a room! Bear’s weight was pretty good when he came to me, but his coat was a MESS! Now his coat is beautiful. He plays like a puppy, and he’s steady as a rock. He’s also about 110 lbs these days!
I can say that I will not be without Nupro for my "babies", and
recommend it enthusiastically. Bear and Maia would too, since they
wolf it down! Many thanks, and I look forward to speaking with you
This size contains 30 scoops and is for small to medium sized dogs. It is a one month supply for a dog weighing 20 pounds. NUPRO was designed for your dog to be fed this greater dosage for 2 to 3 months so it can effectively work to detoxify and support a healthy immune system. NUPRO can be (and it is recommended to be) divided between meals. Whatever the daily dosage is, divide and add some to each meal.
1-5 pounds - 1 Scoop
6-10 pounds - 2 Scoops
11-15 pounds - 3 Scoops
16-20 pounds - 4 Scoops
After the starting period, the NUPRO dosage can be cut to one-half as a daily maintenance. Mix with water for great liver gravy!
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place.
Information presented at PetWellbeing.com is for educational purposes only; statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Desiccated Liver: The ultimate in palatability. This fresh, natural flavor of real liver is wonderful for the finicky eater because when mixed with water, makes a great gravy that dogs crave. Supplies iron and B vitamins
- Norwegian Kelp: A natural seaweed that is a rich source of trace minerals including iodine, which is used for proper glandular function and metabolism. An excellent source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, and E. These vitamins are beneficial for maintaining proper health and are responsible for the growth of bones, a healthy heart rate, a sound central nervous system, and helping muscles stay firm and strong. Aside from nourishing the glands, it is beneficial for overall good health. Supports healthy pigmentation and coat highlights.
- Micropulverized Bee Pollen: One of nature’s healthiest and most powerful ‘superfoods.’ Bee pollen contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. It’s one of the most nutritionally complete natural substances found on earth. Supports a healthy immune system. Keeps healthy hormones in balance. Supports allergy protection.
- Nutritional Yeast Culture: Helps maintain a full and healthy coat which may minimize the occurrence of excessive shedding, hot spots and itchy, dry skin. Provides proteins, zinc and biotin. Best source of B vitamins. Most companies use cheaper brewers yeast which can be a combination of hops, corn, grains, wheat, etc., whatever comes from the brewery. Our nutritional yeast is from a vegetable source, NOT from corn or grains like in brewers yeast which may further aggravate an allergy or grain sensitive animal.
- Flaxseed: Provides essential fatty acids. Most absorbable vegetable fatty acid for the canine. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, fiber and lignans. Helps maintain healthy shiny fur and soft skin.
- Lecithin: A rich source of choline, which the body requires to make acetyle choline, a neurotransmitter which is essential for normal, healthy, nerve and brain function.
- Garlic: Wonderful ingredient that does so much for the body. Garlic contains allicin, a broad-spectrum antimicrobial capable of warding off different types of infection. Supports a healthy immune system.
- Calcium Citrate: Calcium is best absorbed in an acidic environment, hence calcium citrate is the best absorbed supplemental form of calcium-it does not require extra stomach acid for absorption. Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bones, teeth and nerve function.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: Promotes healthy digestion which may reduce the occurrence of flatulence. Because Nupro is a powdered form and not from concentrate, it is easily assimilated into the body and digested with the dogs food. There is no sense in giving an animal this superior product if they don't digest it properly. Good for overweight dogs because you can feed them less and still get needed essential nutrients. Also promotes friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Crude Protein not less than...................25%
- Crude Fat not less than............................9%
- Crude Fiber not more than....................20%
- Moisture not more than..........................11%
No preservatives, sugar, fillers, grains, corn, wheat, glutens or by-products