Item # RB 050
SPARK - Daily Nutritional Supplement 50g (1.76 oz)
Daily Nutritional Supplement
One serving per day provides support for:
- Healthy bones, teeth and coat
- Good digestion and nutrient absorption
- Joint and muscle health
- Immune system and normal recovery
- Healthy hormone levels
- Fighting free radical damage (anti-oxidant)
- Important vitamins & minerals for growth, aging and normal cell repair
Order SPARK today and give your dog or cat a lifetime of excellent health.
90 day money-back guarantee
What is SPARK?
SPARK is a comprehensive supplement designed to supply more nutrition. Nutrition that canines and felines can't get from their diet. A leading naturopathic veterinarian developed SPARK to be a complete, all-in-one delivery system of 43 natural ingredients, all researched and synergistically combined for their ability to maintain excellent health.
The 8 main components of SPARK:
|Non-synthetic sources of vitamins and minerals||Probiotics & prebiotics + enzymes for healthy digestion|
|Fruit & vegetable "superfoods"||Sea Vegetables + Greens|
Many of the ingredients are termed "superfoods" because they are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These ingredients are easy to absorb and assimilate, and they maintain good health right down to the cellular level.
Unfortunately, many pet foods are highly processed and lack the vital nutrients that pets need to thrive. There is a big difference between surviving and thriving. SPARK was developed to give pets the best possible nutrition, so you never have to wonder if they are getting everything they need. Simply sprinkle it on their food. Most pets not only love the taste, they crave it. Take the 60-day challenge and see how your pet enjoys SPARK.
SPARK is gluten free.
What is SPARK used for?
Our pets rely on us to provide them with what they need. Giving them daily, optimal nutrition is one way to show how much we care. Good nutrition keeps the immune system stronger, coat and teeth stay healthier, and energy levels and enjoyment of life are easier to maintain. A healthy diet and SPARK give you more peace-of-mind that you are giving your pet the best chance of a good life, for the long term.
- Use SPARK for pets of all life stages
- SPARK can be added to the diet of any feline or canine
- Feed SPARK to your pet for 60 days
- Notice any healthy benefits after 60 days or less
- Notice how good it feels to provide your pet with optimal nutrition
- Give us your honest opinion in the Reviews section.
We are confident this will become a regular part of your pets' health regime once they've tried it. And like all Pet Wellbeing products, SPARK comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
If you are going to give your pet one supplement, this should be it. I have seen remarkable results in both healthy pets and those in compromised states. I recommend it for the majority of canines and felines of all ages (once they are weaned), and breeds. Cats that are hyperthyroid or dogs and cats with kidney disease should not take this supplement.
Some pet owners want to know when they will see a difference and of course, every pet is unique. Some common testimonials I hear about are: More energy, good joint mobility, improvement of a health condition, better breath, normal shedding, good recovery times and numerous others.
SPARK gives you the assurance that your pet is getting everything he or she needs. Have you ever witnessed your dog or cat munching grass outside? Though they cannot digest common grasses very well, there is something in the grass that they crave. Most pet foods on the market include a minimum daily requirement of synthetic vitamins and minerals, rather than a full spectrum of nutrients. As a veterinarian, I am dismayed at the ingredients that go into some pet foods, even some of the "good" brands. Even though I recommend a more holistic diet, I encourage feeding SPARK with every type of diet.
The key is: SPARK provides all the building blocks and the foundation for optimal health.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! SPARK comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose SPARK for your canine or feline?
Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Every Batch Tested: Every batch of SPARK is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch.
FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
It's Guaranteed: In addition to our superior quality, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes SPARK?
SPARK is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When you pet is healthy, you're happy.
It is our aim to produce the best products for your pets that we can.
Calculate the dosage :
|Dog or Cat Weights||Amounts (give slightly rounded)|
|Under 12lb||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Over 51lb||2 Teaspoons|
Give once daily, sprinked on food. Can also be mixed with a small amount of water to make a "gravy" and added to food.
Cats that are hyperthyroid or dogs and cats with kidney disease should not take this supplement.
Ingredients on the product label appear in accordance with regulations of the American Feed Control Officials. All ingredients listed on the label are approved dog and cat food supplement ingredients. The following is a breakdown of those ingredients so you can see exactly what is in the product.
- Spirulina: A "super food" high in easily digestible vegetable protein (over 60% protein, including all of the essential amino acids), contains high levels of beta-carotene, Vitamin B12, iron, magnesium, GLA (an essential fatty acid) and trace minerals.
- Chlorella: High in chlorophyll, Chlorella assists with normal utilization of oxygen, helps key elimination systems such as liver and bowel and aids the normal growth and repair of tissues.
- Organic Blue-Green Algae: Unlike processed vitamins, blue-green algae are fully assimilated by the body. They are rich in natural antioxidants, polysaccharides (for immunity), essential fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Freeze Dried Beef Liver: Containing no saturated fat, liver provides a naturally high source of protein, iron and B12. Some benefits of liver include: repair and maintenance of body tissue, healthy metabolic function, good energy levels, adequate red blood cell counts, bone strength, good muscle mass and healthy gums.
- Barley Grass, Wheat Grass & Organic Wheat Grass Juice Powder: Cereal grasses provide important vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants and even protein. They provide immune and digestive support. The young greens are high in chlorophyll, helping the liver and bowel as they clear the body of toxins. Grasses of cereals are different from the plant's grains and are gluten free.
- Lecithin: High in phosphatidyl choline, a component of numerous membranes in the body, lecithin is derived from vegetable sources and contributes to a healthy liver and cardiovascular system. Lecithin also contains small amounts of phosphatidyl serine, helpful for brain function and memory.
- Alfalfa Juice Concentrate: Alfalfa is high in fat soluble vitamins: A, D, E and K. It is also one of the richest plant sources of trace minerals owing to the fact that its roots extend deep into the soil. It contains eight amino acids and an abundance of chlorophyll.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS): Possessing a naturally sweet flavor, FOS are prebiotics, meaning they enhance the action and sustainability of probiotics. Prebiotics also have shown positive effects on mineral absorption and bone structure.
- Brown Rice Protein: Provides a hypoallergenic protein source.
- Dulse Leaf: High in magnesium, iron and beta carotene, Dulse also contains 10-20% protein. Sea vegetables, like Dulse and Bladderwrack are though to help the body detoxify toxic materials.
- Bladderwrack: Another sea vegetable, Bladderwrack's trace mineral content makes it a nutritional support for a healthy nervous system and heart. The iodine in Bladderwrack is an essential nutrient for a healthy thyroid gland.
- Air-dried Parsley: High in antioxidant nutrients, particularly flavonoids like luteolin. Parsley is also an excellent source of beta carotene, folic acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- Blueberry: Blueberries possess a naturally-occurring constituent called anthocyanins, well studied for their positive effect on inflammatory responses, glucose metabolism and urinary health.
- Flaxseed: Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber, contributes to healthy digestion, stable blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Also a source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beet Root: Beets provide concentrated amounts of phytonutrients called betalains, notably betanin and vulgaxanthin, studied for their antioxidant properties and ability to facilitate normal inflammatory support. These and other betalains support the detoxification process of the body.
- Natural Bacon Flavor: A taste dogs and cats love.
- Carrot: Phytonutrients include the combined action of two key nutrients: carotenoids (alpha & beta carotenes, plus lutein) and polycetylenes (falcarinol and falcarindiol). Both of these groups help prevent oxidative damage. Promising research shows a link between carrot consumpiton and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Air-dried Broccoli: Broccoli contains a unique combination of nutrients in concentrations and ratios not found in other plants. Isothiocyanates (ITC's) help the body to regulate the process of detoxification. Phytonutrients such as glucobrassicin, glucoraphanin and gluconasturtiian assist in neutralizing toxic material. Additionally, Broccoli's flavonoid content (notably kaempferol) helps the body maintain a normal inflammatory (including responses to allergens) response.
- Air-dried Spinach: Eating Spinach may contribuite to a decrease in excessive inflammatory events in the body, most notably in the digestive tract. Spinach contains large amounts of neoxanthin and violaxanthin, two eposyxanthophylls studied for their role in the inflammatory process. The carotenoids and flavonoids in spinach may aslo provide antioxidant properties. Spinach is a source of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and manganese.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) (as Curcumin): The dark yellow-orange rhizome (root) of Turmeric possesses numerous health benefits including support for immune responses to microbes and normal inflammatory responses. Turmeric is also used as an antioxidant and for liver support.
- Beta 1 3-D Glucan 60%: This is a type of soluble fiber that supports strong immunity by helping to activate macrophages, a type of immune cell that attacks incoming pathogens. Although small amounts are found in foods (such as baker's yeast, mushrooms and cereal grains) it is diffucult to obtain beneficial amounts from the diet.
- Amino Acids (L-Arginine, L-Histadine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Tryptophan and L-Valine): SPARK contains most of the "essential" amino acids, meaning that the body cannot manufacture its own supply and must obtain them through the diet. Amino acids build the proteins needed to sustain all of the body's cells. Proteins are needed for the body to produce antibodies, the foundation of the immune system. Critical amino acids are needed for many metabolic processes and neurotransmitter functions.
- Probiotics (Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus helveticus): There is increasing research to show the importance of how probiotics fundamentally contribute to health. Also called "good" or "friendly" bacteria, numerous probiotic species live in a healthy body, particularly in the digestive tract. Probiotics feed on the organisms that can cause ill health, including fungi, "bad" bacteria and yeasts. Probiotics help with digestion of food, gas and bloating and contribute to a healthy immune system. It is particularly important to replenish after taking antibiotics or when there are digestive problems.
- Vitamin D3: Recent research has shown that Vitamin D's role in the body does more than just contribute to healthy bones. Vitamin D is also part of healthy immunity, mental health and joint mobility. There is mounting evidence that a deficiency in this vitamin may play a part in some disease processes such as cancer.
Digestive Ezymes assist breakdown and assimilation of :
Lipase: Fats and Triglycerides
Cellulase: Cellulose (from plants)
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale): Ginger is a well-known plant used in herbal medicine. One of its main uses is for digestion. It is also used for joint health, good circulation and commonly for nausea or gas.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum): Cayenne is used for cardiovascular health, as an antioxidant and for the immune system. Cayenne contains surprisingly high levels of minerals and Vitamin C. SPARK does not contain enough Cayenne to taste spicy.