Item # PW 0009
Urinary Gold for Feline Urinary Tract Health
Helps support urinary tract health
- Support for a healthy urinary tract
- Helps to maintain normal and comfortable flow of urine
- Supports normal pH in the bladder (normal acidity)
- Helps maintain immunity in the kidney and bladder (ie: normal immune response to bacteria)
- Helps with normal frequency of urination
Order Urinary Gold today and help your cat maintain comfort and health of the urinary tract!
90 day money back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml)
1 Bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
How do I know if my cat has urinary tract issues?
Some common signs and symptoms can include:
- Soiling in inappropriate places
- Visibly in pain during urination/prolonged urination
- Frequent urination, inability to hold urine/dribbling
- Excessive licking of the urinary opening
- Bloody/cloudy/potent odorous urine
- Increased thirst
What causes urinary tract issues?
Presence of crystals in the bladder can cause irritation and blockage as can kidney stones and urinary tract infections.
There are many factors that can cause these blockages such as alkaline/acidic urine. Alkaline urine can be associated with a poor diet so sticking with a high quality, low ash and magnesium food can help. Using a high quality canned food most certainly helps or even better a prepared dehydrated (hydrate before feeding) or raw diet.
Some health conditions such as hyperthyroidism and diabetes can contribute to lower urinary tract issues in some cats as well.
Adult cats, usually age four and older are prone to these issues. Both female and male cats can get these issues although males cats are more prone due to the more narrow urethra.
How are urinary tract issues treated?
A physical exam must be performed by your veterinarian first and foremost in order to diagnose your pet.
Depending on the severity of your cats prognosis, there are different treatment options and combinations your veterinarian may prescribe such as:
- Urinary catheter
- Surgery to remove stones/tumors
- Fluid therapy
- Dietary changes
What is Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold was formulated by our holistic veterinarians to address different aspects of urinary tract health
This proprietary blend of nine herbs targets:
- Acid/alkaline balance of the bladder
- Comfortable urinary excretion
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity against bacteria ascending into the bladder
What is Urinary Gold used for?
When your cat requires ongoing support, Urinary Gold is a safe, gentle way to naturally maintain a healthy urinary tract. (Be sure to research changes to the diet that may also be of benefit. A natural diet for urinary health, along with Urinary Gold is an excellent way to ensure the health of your pets urinary tract).
Cats need to maintain the proper balance of pH (acid/alkaline) in their bladder to keep everything running smoothly. They also require healthy immunity that will naturally defend against bacteria, viruses and other pathogens in the urethra and bladder. urinary Gold was designed to support both normal pH and normal urinary immunity. If your pet has a tendency to require ongoing maintenance of the urinary tract, Urinary Gold can help.
*A note from our veterinarian:
Urinary Gold is designed to give gentle, preventative support to your pet. If you suspect that your cat may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life threatening condition.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Urinary Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics. Do not use during pregnancy.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Gravel root (Eupatorium purpureum)**: A primary herb to maintain kidney and bladder health, Gravel root has been used since ancient times as an herb to maintain comfortable urination.
- Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis)**: Stoneroot soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and helps to keep a healthy environment within the bladder and kidneys. It was used traditionally for astringing and toning the genito-urinary system.
- Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea)*: Used commonly for its polysaccharide content and effact on the immune system, Echinacea has a specific affinity for the immunity of the urinary tract.
- Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens)**: Softening and soothing to the urinary tract, Hydrangea root also helps to support the bodys immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millegolium)**: Yarrow is an excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues), supports immunity and generally cleanses and supports the entire urinary system.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis)*: Considered one of the most useful herbal "demulcents", Marshmallows high mucilage content soothes mucous membrandes that line the urinary tract. This supports comfort during urination.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium)**: Oregon Grape, added as a supportive ingredient, is a North American plant high in berberine. Known as one of the most useful plant constituents to support the bodys natural immunity, particularly the response to bacteria and viruses.
- Hops flower (Humulus lupulus)*: Added specifically for muscular spasms of the urinary tract, Hops also provides a slight element of calming relaxation to the nervous system.
- Horsetail herb (Equisetum arvensis)*: This herb helps maintain normal fluid balance in the body and is considered a specific for all aspects of the urinary system.
...455mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are *certified organic or **selectively wild-harvested
Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin