Item # PW 0009
Urinary Gold for Feline Urinary Tract Health
Helps support urinary tract health
- Support for a healthy urinary tract
- Helps to maintain normal and comfortable flow of urine
- Supports normal pH in the bladder (normal acidity)
- Helps maintain immunity in the kidney and bladder (ie: normal immune response to bacteria)
- Helps with normal frequency of urination
Order Urinary Gold today and help your cat maintain comfort and health of the urinary tract!
90 day money-back guarantee
1 Bottle = 2oz (59ml)
1 Bottle is a 3 month supply for most cats
How do I know if my cat has urinary tract issues?
Some common signs and symptoms for felines can include:
- Soiling in inappropriate places
- Visibly painful urination and/or prolonged urination
- Frequent urination, inability to hold urine, dribbling
- Excessive licking of the urinary opening
- Bloody, cloudy or potent odor of urine
- Increased thirst
- Vomiting or lethargy
How are urinary tract issues treated?
A physical exam and diagnosis can be performed by your veterinarian.
Depending on the severity of your cat's prognosis, there are different treatment options and combinations your veterinarian may prescribe such as:
- Urinary catheter
- Surgery to remove stones/tumors
- Fluid therapy
- Dietary changes
What is Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold was formulated by our holistic veterinarians to address different aspects of feline urinary tract health.
This proprietary blend of nine herbs targets:
- Acid/alkaline balance of the bladder
- Comfortable urinary excretion
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity against bacteria ascending into the bladder
What is Urinary Gold used for?
When your feline requires ongoing support, Urinary Gold is a safe, gentle way to naturally maintain a healthy urinary tract. (Be sure to research changes to the diet that may also be of benefit. A natural diet for urinary health, along with Urinary Gold is an excellent way to ensure the health of your cat's urinary tract).
Cats need to maintain the proper balance of pH (acid/alkaline) in their bladders to keep everything running smoothly. They also require healthy immunity that will naturally defend against bacteria and other pathogens in the urethra and bladder. Urinary Gold was designed to support both normal pH and normal urinary immunity. If your feline has a tendency to require ongoing maintenance of the urinary tract, Urinary Gold can help.
A Note from our Veterinarian:
Urinary Gold is designed to give gentle, preventative support to your feline. If you suspect that your cat may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life-threatening condition.
A dry kibble diet is not recommended for cats with urinary tract problems.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Urinary Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Urinary Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Urinary Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics. Do not use during pregnancy. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Stoneroot root (Collinsonia canadensis): Stoneroot soothes the mucous membranes of the urinary tract and helps to keep a healthy environment within the bladder and kidneys. Its traditional use for astringing tissues of the genito-urinary system makes this herb as useful today as it has been in the past.
- Hydrangea root (Hydrangea arborescens): Softening and soothing to the urinary tract, Hydrangea root also helps to support the body's immunity in the kidneys and bladder.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinalis): Considered one of the most useful herbal "demulcents", Marshmallow's high mucilage content soothes mucous membrandes that line the urinary tract. This supports comfort during urination.
- Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale): Dandelion leaves are a powerful urinary antiseptic and herbal diuretic. The natural, bitter quality stimulates digestive enzyme production. Dandelion root is also commonly used, but for urinary issues the leaves have more specific therapeutic value. Dandelion is also a source of many vitamins and minerals.
- Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium): Yarrow is an excellent herbal astringent (tones the tissues), supports immunity and generally cleanses and supports the entire urinary system.
- Oregon Grape root (Berberis aquifolium): Oregon Grape, added as a supportive ingredient, is a North American plant high in berberine. Known as one of the most useful plant constituents to support the body's natural immunity, particularly the response to bacteria and viruses.
- Echinacea root, flower and seed (Echinacea purpurea): Used commonly for its polysaccharide content and effect on the immune system, Echinacea has a specific affinity for the immunity of the urinary tract.
- Goldenrod aerial parts (Solidago virgaurea): Used for support of inflammation in the lower urinary tract. Also used for prevention of stones, and to help relax the muscular contractions of the urinary tract.
- Horsetail aerial parts (Equisetum arvense): This herb helps maintain normal fluid balance in the body and is considered a specific for all aspects of the urinary system.
- Hops strobiles (Humulus lupulus): Added specifically for muscular spasms of the urinary tract, Hops also provides a slight element of calming relaxation to the nervous system.
...455mg per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin