Please call our friendly customer service for help
Direct: (604) 633-2401
Toll Free: (877) 633-2401
Fax: (604) 733-2480
Hours of operation:
Monday through Saturday 8am to 6pm PST | 11am to 9pm EST
Sunday 8am to 5pm PST | 11pm to 8pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
PetWellbeing.com is owned and operated by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc.
438 Westridge Parkway,
McDonough, GA, 30253
Pets are a big part of our lives. They’re our trusted companions and more... they are much-loved family members. Many of us now expect the same level of medical care for our furry friends as we expect for ourselves.
We are dedicated to improving the health of your pets. Our team of veterinarians, naturopaths and doctors use time-tested holistic medical wisdom. Using all-natural ingredients from plants and herbs, we have developed safe yet effective treatments for over 120 common ailments.
Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities
- Conventional veterinary medicine special training in Feline Medicine from the University of Guelph
- Veterinary Business Management from Purdue University Krannert Center for Executive Education
- Certified Veterinary Food Therapist
- Chinese Herbology Training at the Chi Institute, Reddick Florida
- Advanced Acupuncture Training, Chi Institute
- Acupuncture certified in Veterinary Acupuncture through the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society
- Certified in Animal Chiropractic through the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist
- Univerisity of Tennessee Canine Rehabilitation Course
- CVA Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist
- CVCH Certified Veterinary Chinese Herbalist
- CVTP Certified Veterinary Tui-na Practitioner (a form of soft tissue manipulation like massage/chiropractic)
- CVFT Certified Veterinary Food Therapist
- CAVCA Certified Veterinary Chiropractor through the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
- AHVMA (American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association)
- CVMA (Canadian Veterinary Medical Association)
- OVMA (Ontario Veterinary Medical Association)
- IVAS ( International Veterinary Acupuncture Society)
- AVCA ( American Veterinary Chiropractic Associtation)
- AARV ( Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians)
- ACSMA (American Canine Sports Medicine Association)
- IAVPM (The International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management)
- AATCVM ( American Association of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine)
- Carefully Selected Herbs, Vitamins, Minerals and Enzymes: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs. Some herbs must be imported if not grown domestically. These are non-sprayed and carefully chosen for purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP): All of our formulas are manufactured in a certified GMP facility. Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Made in the U.S.A.: Everything we make is made in the U.S. and shipped from the U.S.
The PetWellbeing Team
PetWellbeing.com was founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
We serve customers from around the world.
PetWellbeing.com is a BBB member