Premium Holistic Dog Food For All Life Stages
on October 15, 2016
Posted in Daily Nutritional Supplement
There are many healthy diets for dogs. “Biologically-appropriate” is a term we often hear. For many years, most dog foods available were less-than-optimal when you consider that canines evolved primarily as meat-eaters.
The best diet for your dog is also one that fits the lifestyles and budget of the people who feed the dog. For example, a raw diet may be fantastic but not everyone is able to prepare or defrost the raw meat/fish. Homemade diets, though they can be excellent, may not be something you can find the extra time and energy to prepare.
Premium Holistic Formula is an excellent choice, and it is food FOR ALL LIFE STAGES. An optimal diet is good health insurance for your canine, and can go a long way in preventing potential ailments. This holistic formula is formulated by a veterinary nutritionist and is veterinarian-approved. We guarantee your dog or puppy will love it!
Pet Wellbeing’s Holistic Formula can be fed as the dog’s entire meal plan. It can be used to supplement or provide variety to other diets. You can also feed it as an occasional “treat” because (almost all) dogs go nuts for this food!
What makes our Premium Holistic Formula a superior grain-free food?
- High protein, made with human-grade meat and fish
- Antibiotic and hormone-free poultry and fish
- No animal by-products used
- No corn, wheat, soy, dyes and No GMOs!
- USDA and APHIS Certified
- Made in the USA
Today, there is a growing desire – among discerning consumers – to know more about what goes into their companions’ food.
With significant growth in the pet industry from the mid 20th century onward, branded pet foods were sold to pet owners as optimal, even essential, diets for their family’s pets. The foods mostly contained inexpensive byproducts of human food, particularly as human foods became more and more processed. Byproducts are what is left when the main nutritional value is already used.
Looking through the publication of “approved” pet food ingredients in the U.S. gives a clear indication that many ingredients are the “leftovers” after the processing of grain, plants, meat, fish, egg and dairy products.
This is what inspired Pet Wellbeing’s Premium Holistic Pet food. Since 2001, our goal was to bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. Because we believe in preventative holistic pet care and of course, when your pet is healthy – you’re happy!
Why choose Holistic Pet Food for your canine?
- Only human-grade poultry goes into Premium Holistic Formula.
- No animal byproducts or “leftovers”.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from algae sources. Microalgae is the most sustainable source of EPA and DHA – it is only because fish eat microalgae that they contain Omega-3’s!
- No antibiotics or hormones. We source local meat so we know where it comes from
- None of the ingredients are from genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- “Untainted” vitamins and minerals from trusted sources
And it Gets Better…
- No artificial preservatives
- Protein, fat and caloric density is ideal for most dogs
- L-Carnitine helps maintain cellular energy and cardiovascular health
- Appropriate for all life stages!
- Dog owners report less allergy symptoms when feeding a grain-free diet.
- Probiotics and prebiotics support healthy digestion
- Quality Control: continual testing by an independent lab
In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. If, for any reason, you or your canine are not completely satisfied with the product, simply return the unused portion in the package! Visit Holistic Formula For Dogs now to order and learn more!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive more articles and the latest pet health updates and special offers.
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for over 30 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities. Ask Dr. Jan