How do I know if my cat has urinary tract issues?
Some common signs and symptoms for felines can include:
- Soiling in inappropriate places
- Visibly painful urination and/or prolonged urination
- Frequent urination, inability to hold urine, dribbling
- Excessive licking of the urinary opening
- Bloody, cloudy or potent odor of urine
- Increased thirst
- Vomiting or lethargy
How are urinary tract issues treated?
A physical exam and diagnosis can be performed by your veterinarian.
Depending on the severity of your cat's prognosis, there are different treatment options and combinations your veterinarian may prescribe such as:
- Urinary catheter
- Surgery to remove stones/tumors
- Fluid therapy
- Dietary changes
What is Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold was formulated by our holistic veterinarians to address different aspects of feline urinary tract health.
This proprietary blend of nine herbs targets:
- Acid/alkaline balance of the bladder
- Comfortable urinary excretion
- Normal tone of the delicate tissues of the urinary system
- Normal immunity against bacteria ascending into the bladder
What is Urinary Gold used for?
When your feline requires ongoing support, Urinary Gold is a safe, gentle way to naturally maintain a healthy urinary tract. (Be sure to research changes to the diet that may also be of benefit. A natural diet for urinary health, along with Urinary Gold is an excellent way to ensure the health of your cat's urinary tract).
Cats need to maintain the proper balance of pH (acid/alkaline) in their bladders to keep everything running smoothly. They also require healthy immunity that will naturally defend against bacteria and other pathogens in the urethra and bladder. Urinary Gold was designed to support both normal pH and normal urinary immunity. If your feline has a tendency to require ongoing maintenance of the urinary tract, Urinary Gold can help.
A Note from our Veterinarian:
Urinary Gold is designed to give gentle, preventative support to your feline. If you suspect that your cat may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life-threatening condition.
A dry kibble diet is not recommended for cats with urinary tract problems.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why choose Urinary Gold for your feline friend?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Urinary Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Urinary Gold?
Urinary Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
We know animals can be finicky! Urinary Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Do not use during pregnancy. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Do not use with blood thinners or in conjunction with antibiotics. Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.