Item # PW 0016
Throat Gold - Cough & Throat Soother for cats
Natural throat and respiratory support for cats
- Throat comfort for persistent coughs
- Normal immune response to infections
- Trachea and larynx (voice box)
- Lung health
90 Day money back guarantee
1 bottle = 59ml (2oz)
1 bottle is a 4 month supply for most average sized (up to 12lb)dogs
I have several cats, and whenever one of them gets an upper-respiratory problem, they all end up with it. Last time there was a break-out, I ordered your product and used it on all my cats. In no time at all, they were all better. Since then, I've continued using it and there have been no further outbreaks! I'm definitely going to be ordering more of this great product!
—Louise, Manchester NH
About Respiratory Problems in Cats
Many cats – especially very young and older cats – are prone to catching upper respiratory infections, similar to colds in humans. These tend to be highly contagious, so it’s best to keep an infected cat away from others (if possible).
Respiratory infections can be hard on kittens and elderly cats, occasionally resulting in death. And even for otherwise healthy and strong cats, respiratory infections are very unpleasant – just as a cold or flu is unpleasant to you. So it’s a good idea to get treatment, if only to ease your cat’s symptoms.
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- "Rattling" breath, husky purring
- Reduced energy levels
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and entire upper respiratory tract of cats. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy respiration, immunity of the body but specifically immunity of the throats surface. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents". Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation, inflammation and cough.
What is Throat Gold used for?
Continuous coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold can help support your cats immune system response to infection normally. Throat Gold effectively works to maintain healthy tissues in the throat and respiratory tract and eases discomfort. Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as travel) or are exposed to cigarette smoke may have less ability to fight infections. Kennels are often places where a pet can pick up an airborne infection.
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat, including leash strain. The ingredients of this formula are highly effective for supporting and maintaining health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract.
Can my cat take Throat Gold with medications?
Use Throat Gold with caution if taking steriod medications.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Why choose Throat Gold for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Sprectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these natuional guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day moneyback guarantee.
Who makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? The bring wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
Shake well before use.
Reduce exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress and poorly ventilated areas.
We know animals can be finicky! Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Not to be used during pregnancy. If animalss condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroids. Excessive or long term use may cause or contribute to water retention or hypertension. Use with caution if animal has a known allergy to bee stings. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Lungwort leaf (Pulmonaria officinalis)*: One of the most useful herbs for the upper respiratory tract. Lungwort has uses both in traditional and modern applications. Used for easy breathing, mucous, throat comfort (spasm, dryness or repetetive cough) and immunity.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum thapsus)**: Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata)**: Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Pelargonium root (Pelargonium sidoides)†: Pelargonium is a type of geranium indigenous to South Africa. Its properties for lung health and lung immunity have been known and extensively used for many years. Products containing Pelargonium sidoides extracts have been the focus of numerous medical studies in recent years.
- Hyssop herb (Hyssopus officinalis)*: Hyssop provides support for the trachea and larynx. Its soothing qualities for the throat make this herb useful for hoarseness due to leash strain.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)**: The bark fo the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough and phlegm, it helps to soothe the throat.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)*: One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing direct soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
- Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis)*: Chinese and Western Skullcap both have teh ability to support the nervous system and have a calming effect. Chinese Skullcap has the added ability to support and maintain immunity and specifically support the lungs.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)*: Ginger is used extensively in herbal medicine for supporting both the immune system and the lungs. A small amount of Ginger has been included in Throat Gold to provide a slight warming quality to the formula.
- Propolis resin†: One of the best known natural substances for lung and throat immunity, Propolis is a powerful addition to this comprehensive formula. Due to its potency and strong taste, a small amount has been used in this pet formula.
- Glycerin based
...375mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are *certified organic, **ethically wild-harvested or †selectively imported
Inactive Ingredients: Deionzed water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin