Item # PW 0008
Smooth BM Gold - Cat Constipation Support
For maintenance of soft, regular bowel movements in cats
- Supports colon health
- Enables normal, easy elimination through the bowels
- Will not cause over-purging or runny stools
- Non-irritating and safe for long-term use
- Contains certified organic and ethically harvested ingredients
Help your cat maintain regular bowel habits!
- 90 day money-back guarantee
- 1 bottle = 2 oz (59 ml)
- 1 bottle is a 4 month supply for most cats.
I have 2 long haired cats with constipation and hairball issues and this product has really helped them. It appears to be gentle as it never has caused diarrhea and they tolerate the dosing well. It has also done wonders for preventing hairballs. My kitties are much more comfortable now.
— Shari the Rescuer from North Branch, MN
Your feline, their diet, constipation and flatulence
Constipation is a fairly common problem in felines. Particularly as they age. It isn't a disease, as such. It is simply a sign that there is some kind of problem in your cat's gastrointestinal system. This problem can be caused by a number of different things, even though the symptoms you see are all very similar. The problem may be something your cat has eaten and can't digest, a parasite or an infection they have picked up. Either way, they are uncomfortable and unhappy, and can use your help in making their discomfort go away.
What is Smooth BM Gold?
Smooth BM Gold is a tested, herbal formula for supporting gastrointestinal health and soft stools. The traditional name of the formula literally means “three fruits” (Triphala), known to provide regular tone and normal cleansing to the GI tract. This herbal combination is not habit-forming and will not cause purging or runny stools.
What is Smooth BM Gold used for?
The herbs in Smooth BM Gold work together to support regular peristalsis (normal, wave-like impulse of the intestines to move ingested food and eliminate waste products). What makes this product unique is that it also supports the action of the liver and gallbladder in the digestive process, rather than merely providing bulking material or herbs that can irritate the colon lining and cause purging. Smooth BM Gold supports healthy elimination even if an animal's energy is depleted and will not further deplete strength (which can happen if too many soft or runny stools happen). The ingredients are considered to provide nutritive value and can be used long-term.
Can my cat take Smooth BM Gold with medications?
Do not give Smooth BM Gold if your pet is taking medications for diarrhea (contradictory action).
Are there any precautions?
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use if your cat has diarrhea. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
How long does it take before I see results?
Smooth BM Gold should start working quickly. Just as soon as the ingredients can pass through your pet's gastrointestinal system.
Does Smooth BM Gold cause any side effects?
There are no known side effects. However, do not give Smooth BM Gold to your cat if she is pregnant, or if you know he/she has a bowel obstruction or any disease that creates a narrowing anywhere in the digestive tract.
Is it difficult to administer?
No. Smooth BM Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best. (ie: direct orally, on food or a treat)
Why choose Smooth BM Gold for my feline friend?
- Certified organic: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Smooth BM Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who makes Smooth BM Gold?
Smooth BM Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
*Please note: This dosage is only a recommendation and it is advised to increase or decrease the dose as might be appropriate for your cat. Every animal will react somewhat differently and it is safe to increase or decrease the dose gradually, as needed.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Do not use if your cat has diarrhea. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Haritaki fruit (Terminalia chebula): This tall south Asian tree produces a deeply ridged fruit that is picked when still green. It is best known for its use in digestion and is also considered a gentle “restorative” for circulatory and respiratory systems. It has been used for flatulence.
- Amalaki fruit (Phyllanthus officinalis): An edible fruit, Amalaki (Amla) is also sold under the name Indian Gooseberry. Its high Vitamin C content contributes to its nutritive value and it has been used to support the liver, healthy triglyceride levels and digestion.
- Bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia bellirica): The third component in the Triphala formula, this fruit has wide uses for digestion but also has applications in the lungs, for the skin, liver and throat.
Total of 501 mg (167 mg of each ingredient) per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic.
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin