Item # NP 7431
Nupro Dietary Supplement Health Nuggets
Health Nuggets cats go crazy over!
- Cats love the taste
- Improves skin and coat quality
- Provides a mineral and vitamin rich diet
- Creates a healthy cat from the inside-out
- Increases energy, and boosts the immune system
1 container = 1lb
Enriched with raw vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino and fatty acids that are typically lacking in commercially processed foods
What is Nupro Health Nuggets?
Nupro Health Nuggets is a superior dietary supplement that has been formulated to provide your cat with a nutrient-rich diet. This well-blended formula is enriched with raw vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and amino and fatty acids that are typically lacking in commercially processed foods. Nupro Health Nuggets do not contain any preservatives, sugar, fillers, wheat or wheat by-products, and is great for all ages, from kittens to geriatrics.
Why does your cat need a dietary supplement?
The processing practice of most of the commercial pet foods involve high heats, cooking, rendering, freezing, dehydrating, canning, extruding, pelleting, and so forth. Processed meat and meat by-products used in pet food can greatly diminish or even destroy their nutritional value.
Many of the commercial brands of cat food are not well-balanced and do not provide all the nutrients for a healthy system and body. A lifetime spent on these foods can be starving your cat of vital nutrients. Both healthy and ailing cats can benefit from the addition of nutritional supplements.
Nupro is made with fresh quality health food ingredients that are human-grade. Whether you use commercial diets, or cook for your pets, a supplement is an essential part of your daily nutritional program.
Problems Associated with a Commercial Diet
- Chronic digestive problems
- Vomiting, and diarrhea
- IBS (inflammatory bowel disease)
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to foods
- Urinary tract disease
I have been giving Nupro to my four dogs for 3 years now. I got such wonderful results with allergies, arthritis, coat condition, and over all health, I started giving it to our cat Shpookas. Shpookas is 15 years old and up to about a year ago was in fine health. However in the past year his heart murmur has started to effect his over all health. His immune system had started to fail. He was getting eye infections and other mysterious wasting disorders. He was losing weight,strength, and enthusiasm. We thought he was on his way out. I started mixing the cat Nupro in with a package of Whiskas at night.He had only been allowed Science Diet kibble up to this point, but I figured the old guy deserved a break.Within a month he had gained back all his weight,and his dull sick coat came back to it's former luster. Not only that, he started hunting again,presenting me with little furry presents in the morning. He has also started playing again,attacking me as I come up the stairs,biting my toes when I come out of the shower. He's even taken on Robbie our Great Dane,reminding him who's still boss.
Shpookas is a bit of a finicky eater so I was surprised he would eat the Nupro. But I am also delighted. It has given his immune system just the boost he needed,so hopefully his remaining years will be a better quality. If you already use Nupro with your dog(s) and you have a cat,especially an ailing one you should give it a try.
Kearney, Boston, MA
Order Nupro Health Nuggets today, and watch your cat's 9 lives become 10!
The dosage of product is per day. Cats love the crunch of the nuggets. They can be added to dry or wet food. If your cat prefers, the nuggets can also be crushed and mixed with water to make a liver/fish gravy.
Under 6 pounds - 1/2 scoop
7-12 pounds - 1 scoop
over 13 pounds - 1 1/2 scoops
Store out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place.
Information presented at PetWellbeing.com is for educational purposes only; statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
- Norwegian Kelp: natural seaweed that is a rich source of trace minerals including iodine, which is used for proper glandular function and metabolism. An excellent source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C and E. These vitamins are beneficial for maintaining proper health and are responsible for the growth of bones, a healthy heart rate and a sound central nervous system. A necessity for cats that eat grass---they need fresh vegetable protein.
- Nutritional Yeast Culture: Best source of B vitamins. Helps maintain a full and healthy coat which may minimize the occurrence of excessive shedding, hot spots and itchy, dry coat. Nutritional yeast culture contains only vegetable properties, no grains.
- Flaxseed: Provides essential fatty acids. Most absorbable vegetable fatty acid for the feline. Rich in omega 3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid, fiber and lignans. Helps maintain healthy shiny coat and soft skin.
- Desiccated Liver: Supplies iron and B vitamins.
- Fish Meal: Cats love the taste!! Another source of fatty acids and protein. Works well to balance the flaxseed oils.
- Alfalfa: A good source of chlorophyll and is a rich source of vitamins A and D.
- Bee Pollen: One of nature’s healthiest and most powerful ‘superfoods.’ Bee pollen contains an incredible array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. Supports a healthy immune system.
- Garlic: Supports a healthy immune system. Garlic contains allicin, a broad-spectrum antimicrobial capable of warding off different types of infection.
- Calcium Citrate: Intended to provide nutritive support for healthy bones and teeth.
- Lecithin: A rich source of choline, which the body requires to make acetyl choline, a neurotransmitter which is essential for normal, healthy, nerve and brain function. Supports healthy liver function.
- Lactobacillus: Supports healthy digestion. Promotes friendly bacteria in intestinal tract.